Overtime

img3479p.jpg

img5242e.jpg

img4351smaller.jpg

131small.jpg

13001small.jpg

img3554k.jpg

img02499201106141728.jpg

I know iv'e included painted pieces but just showing the transition think it's quite interesting personally from how it goes from paper to wall

img02590201106211656.jpg

img3461t.jpg

thought id bring this back up to the top. some of the most interesting things ive seen in a while. bumpp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
peep this shit out smh what a lame . yo if y'all got a flicker page plz leave a comment - Nover smh

yo fool i got alot of respect for you as far as you putting out dope sketches on here, but frankly there is no bite here. atleast i don't see it, having checked both of your flickr's. the only thing i see in common with yall is your name. i don't see any reason to jump on a dude who lives on the other side of the country doing chill spots who will probably change his name in the future anyways.

alot of people write my name, like alot haha.but its whatever because none to my knowledge are even near where i stay at so its like fuck em.

Things I learned from the young kids at work about being cool.

Who are nerds? Graffiti writers, DJ's, bartenders, rock band members and tattoo artists (my entire crowd of friends, basically).

Who is cool? People who go to clubs. Notice the club DJ and bartender are not cool. Just the patrons.

Things done changed.

When I say, "the young kids at work" I mean employees around 21 - 25. Which is most of our staff, under the management team.

And this was brought up during small talk with one of my team meetings. Then later I conducted a totally unscientific poll where I just started asking people what they thought. Either it's a big conspiracy to fuck with my head or that's what they really think.

Things I learned from the young kids at work about being cool.

Who are nerds? Graffiti writers, DJ's, bartenders, rock band members and tattoo artists (my entire crowd of friends, basically).

Who is cool? People who go to clubs. Notice the club DJ and bartender are not cool. Just the patrons.

Things done changed.

When I say, "the young kids at work" I mean employees around 21 - 25. Which is most of our staff, under the management team.

And this was brought up during small talk with one of my team meetings. Then later I conducted a totally unscientific poll where I just started asking people what they thought. Either it's a big conspiracy to fuck with my head or that's what they really think.

how old are you? i know christo and alts are geezers, don't tell me you are too haha.

@Romero YO FOOL. i hear what u saying about ppl having the same name its whatever with that, but mad of my homies from LA was tagging me on pics showing me his throwie looks like mine too leaving me to think only one thing 'BITER' theres many ways you can rock a throwie why have the same name and the same style too?!

7051272189_6ae8b6ea2f_z.jpg

mine

6236273125_08bcdff9ea_b.jpg

his

its whatever tho like u said it's who ever gets the most up's

@Romero YO FOOL. i hear what u saying about ppl having the same name its whatever with that, but mad of my homies from LA was tagging me on pics showing me his throwie looks like mine too leaving me to think only one thing 'BITER' theres many ways you can rock a throwie why have the same name and the same style too?!

7051272189_6ae8b6ea2f_z.jpg

mine

6236273125_08bcdff9ea_b.jpg

his

its whatever tho like u said it's who ever gets the most up's

i meeeeeeeeeeeeeeean... I can tell the difference very easily, and the biting thing i don't really get. my throwie has that stupid little whip thing in the begining as well. i dont think you gotta be worried that n you got is pretty unique by my standards