the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
silly ras.

DSC03207.jpg

DSC03208.jpg

DSC03210.jpg

DSC03209.jpg

DSC03211.jpg

DSC03212.jpg

DSC03213.jpg

DSC03214.jpg

looks like your biting a style and trying to get it on lock...cuz your hAnds are terrible...keep practicing constantly.

i wanna see every asshole on here talking about people biting others work just because their handstyle isnt the best in the world. you are just saying that shit to make yourself feel better about your self cuz you dont put in as much work. and if you do, wanna see you do better.

keep at it caerr, shit is dope...

i wanna see every asshole on here talking about people biting others work just because their handstyle isnt the best in the world. you are just saying that shit to make yourself feel better about your self cuz you dont put in as much work. and if you do, wanna see you do better.

.......its funny...i have nothing to prove on the internet...that style still looks bitten and maaad recycled...fuck it, that how you get down...oh ,theres a bit of my work, thats just the tip of the iceberg kiddo's. i got skills out the anus and i shit out styles...so what.

.......its funny...i have nothing to prove on the internet...that style still looks bitten and maaad recycled...fuck it, that how you get down...oh ,theres a bit of my work, thats just the tip of the iceberg kiddo's. i got skills out the anus and i shit out styles...so what.

there is no need to prove anything on the internet..

im saying you cant say somone is a biter just cuz their handstyle is off...

i dont see anything special in your handstyle either, but you dont see me saying you bite your shit.... the dude just practices certain shit and stix to it

i got a thread with my flix somewhere in the paperchase thread

how long that shit take man? ^

it took about a week on and off at school from the first outlining to touching it up

i had to get a new pink halfway through

i'm prolly gonna add more depth to the lines so things pop out more, like you guys said its kinda hard to pick out the letters.