the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn myke! Shit's nice as always...

Here's my latest output...

I didn't create these letters. My boy GRAPH1 is trying to learn simples and asked me to do his fill and outline so here's that:

graph1.jpg

Here's my shit for SEV with an exchange:

sev_exchange.jpg

Did this last week but didn't have the chance to get it online:

043007.jpg

And I just finished this a few minutes ago (bear in mind I did this from memory... looking at my pinhead figure, I got lots of shit wrong with it):

hellraiser.jpg

Oh... and Alert, not to take anything away from your shit because it is fresh as hell, but you might want to try popping the 3D out a bit where the pieces overlap.

I've been messing around with that more and more on my pieces lately and it really brings added depth to the letters while giving them a little extra something...

Your shit would benefit (but you don't have to do anything... it's good enough as it is).

hey thanx man, yea anroes shit is looking really nice and these are sketches that i do at school haha i dont really get the time to sketch much out of school and if i do its usualy in ma school books haha but i really need ta get a decent blackbook and some decent markers

hey everyone its been a while, and the shits looking hot heres my latest stuff

IMG_0148.jpg

one for my girl Tori

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

an exchange i did

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

too bad you're so toy that you will never paint even 1/50 of what alert fn does... fool prolly has more roof shots than you have handstyles :lol: the sad part is that he is prolly half you're age.\ and still burns you're shit.

too bad you're so toy that you will never paint even 1/50 of what alert fn does... fool prolly has more roof shots than you have handstyles :lol: the sad part is that he is prolly half you're age.\ and still burns you're shit.

How bout you stop talking out of your ass man show some fucking respect to people. I've seen your posts all you do is trash other writers, brag about how cool you are for racking 60 cans, and talk like your the best fucking writer hear. I despise you faggots that go around trashing writers just because it makes you feel all the fucking cooler. Grow up man. stop hiding behind that computer or better yet post is some of your shit for a change.

Alert keep killin it man.

Why come into a Paperchase thread looking for painted shit, you stupid motherfucker? Get the fuck outta here.

shut the fuck up your so annoying

How bout you stop talking out of your ass man show some fucking respect to people. I've seen your posts all you do is trash other writers, brag about how cool you are for racking 60 cans, and talk like your the best fucking writer hear. I despise you faggots that go around trashing writers just because it makes you feel all the fucking cooler. Grow up man. stop hiding behind that computer or better yet post is some of your shit for a change.

Alert keep killin it man.

keep killin it? this kid isnt even up, I don't need to post my fuckin shit in paperchase, i see my shit on 580, 238, 80, right now, fuck you're toy ass opinion,and btw I rack cans everyday i dont need to brag about that shit. and toys feel they know what's up after reading through "A beginners' guide to doing graffiti"... and watching peice by peice. and I aint alert.