Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DETO

**BREAKING NEWS** SADDAM CAPTURED

Originally posted by Devilush

hahah when we came home to hear this it was about 3:30 in the morning on sunday. we were so drugged up and we didnt believe it

so we changed the channel and watched stripes instead.

i am SO SICK of hearing about him, bush, and the war.

ahhahaa So did we

Originally posted by Smart

are you sure you're not confusing the US with the UN because, it seems like, in your 'thousands of hours of research' you would recognize the distinction...

the embargo on iraqi oil was put into place by the UN, which i understand, was basically forced enact after we won the first gulf war, and saddam thwarted UN weapons inspections, causing said embargo. oil for food, again i'm not an expert, was not exactly in anyone's best interests but our own, not OPEC's, not Saddam's, and therefore not in anyone else's best interest. basically the argument here is just because the UN is involved everyone thinks everyone's best interests are being considered. the UN is a good idea, don't get me wrong, it looks good on paper, but in practice it's not the ultimate conflict resolution. in my opinion, it's not right for them to dole out the spoils of war. war leads to war, leads to war, where does a peace keeping organization such as the UN fit into that equation? i don't see how it has done any good for anyone here.

I hope they bring Saddam to trail for the crimes he committed against the Kurds. Along with everyone else that was involved. Reagan wouldn't be on the dime after that shit.

Guest krie
Originally posted by StarzAbove

Sooo when we gettin Laden?

i thought bout that yesterday

"has everyone forgotten bout this laden fella or something, he fucked america over more, id make him the higher priority to catch"

I sure do think all of this coverage of him being embarrassingly checked for lice and the cover of most of the major newspapers having something to do with the word "rat" is going to make us lots more safer from those terrorist do-ers.....right.....right?

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

I don't know about you guys but i'm pretty damn sick of watching doctors gouge Saddam's mouth for DNA...its the only footage they seem to have and they play it over and over. Jeez, I was eating breakfast this morning, watching TV. I look up and there's Saddam, his eyes all bloodshot and watery, doctors fiddling in his mouth with sticks...its nasty after a few 100 x's, esp. while i'm eating!

free advice: theres a "Power" button on your remote, you can also find it on the actual television.

Originally posted by bigdork

Smart, im not going to do the work and research for you, Ive allready spent thousand's of hours researching the US/Iraq conflict which goes back more than a decade now. Bottom line is the United States goal since 1990 has been to continously block any attempt by Iraq to become a economic or military power and support its own people , because any attempt by them to control their resorces(#2 oil producer in the world) and use them to help their own peolple, is a direct challenge to the underlying goal of western dominance of the middle east and it's resources. The first sanction was signed into act Aug 2,1990 by GB#1 and was exucutive order 12722 the second was Aug,9 1990 and was exuctive order 12724. Oil for food embargo also put into place by US and Britian, which stated that Iraq was only allowed to sell ITS oil every six months for a set amount of FOOD for its citizens. For more information and the 500,000 estimate I stated start at some of these sites. www.hartford-hwp.com archives/27c/094.html

www.progressive.org/0901/nagy0901.html

www.commondreams.org/views01/0815-03/htm

www.casi.org.uk/guide

www.accuracy.org/iraq.htm

or you can go to google or something and punch in US sanctions on Iraq and study for yourself.

heres some research for you we barley get any oil from the middle east. almost all comes from north america. mainly canada. so there you go dumb ass. looks like you might want to read some more.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill Maher put it perfectly: "At least the French have the balls to stand up to the Bush Administration, unlike the Democrats."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how did the french stand up to the bush administration?

Originally posted by rip

heres some research for you we barley get any oil from the middle east. almost all comes from north america. mainly canada. so there you go dumb ass. looks like you might want to read some more.

-hold up. the monster-over-consumption, big bad daddy states are stealing my nations fucking oil too? first the softwood shit, then the bud, and the water (all our good mothafuckin' natural resources). wake me up when this nightmarish dream of "liberty", "freedom", and "in the name of God" bullshit is up.

can i open my eyes yet, our is there more unnecessary blood to be spilled?

.i write messages on money.

Originally posted by The Dude

free advice: theres a "Power" button on your remote, you can also find it on the actual television.

hey, no need to get sassy. Besides, its necessary for me to be brainwashed b-4 work to numb the pain.

Someone painted a huge silver "FREE SADAM" off the highway here.

I laughed because I can imagine the anger it will draw, and ALSO because I believe his name is Saddam not sadam. Well, everyone gets the point.

We should pool or $$ and make teeshirts...

In other news I overheard this little ditty in line at safeway.

Cashier: "So they caught Saddam(with a horrible pronunciation)"

Old guy in line: Yep

Cashier: It's the best thing that's happened in the world, a nice big christmas present for America.

Old Guy In Line: Yep

Cashier: They should shoot him, as a matter of fact they should let the Iraqi people do what they want with him.

Old guy in line: Yep.

On three guys...

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUSH"

Jazzhands all around...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this