Frisco/Bay Area Freights

thabossnigga

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by thabossnigga

im out of places to steal flix from, so now its on yall to let this shit live on...

there's enough places in the bay to catch freights, just not in frisco.

i know 2 places in the city to catch flicks of frieghts. ill check out both and get some photos once i get my ass out of the house. yea that seo mque frieight was running in frisco.

ITS NOT YEAR OF THE PIG

All of you fr8 NEWbies should email eachother instead of writing shit on the internet like, "did you catch that over at ****" And I dont want an excuse like, "that spots been burnt." I mean, you cant rape a girl just because she's been loose. 2 friends caught a case last week at the spot where the silvers (on chilled expresses) were painted...:mad:

Those of us who've BEEN paintin trains here are getting our spots fucked up because of kids like this leakin info, tellin heads about yards, TAKING DAY TRIPS TO YARDS, paintin the wall near the yards, etc.

This aint a city wall spot that you can throw your montana cans around the floor like its all good. You need to respect the yards that you are TRYING to paint at, because one train alone will NOT get you any fame, hell 500 trains may never get you known. Even if you try to post your trains on this site, real heads know who's puttin in work.

I'm not dissin you kids, and I'm sure you are not doin it on purpose. But now you've been educated. So lets STOP HELPIN COPS...its not Year of the Pig

Re: ITS NOT YEAR OF THE PIG

Originally posted by metaljockey

All of you fr8 NEWbies should email eachother instead of writing shit on the internet like, "did you catch that over at ****" And I dont want an excuse like, "that spots been burnt." I mean, you cant rape a girl just because she's been loose. 2 friends caught a case last week at the spot where the silvers (on chilled expresses) were painted...:mad:

Those of us who've BEEN paintin trains here are getting our spots fucked up because of kids like this leakin info, tellin heads about yards, TAKING DAY TRIPS TO YARDS, paintin the wall near the yards, etc.

This aint a city wall spot that you can throw your montana cans around the floor like its all good. You need to respect the yards that you are TRYING to paint at, because one train alone will NOT get you any fame, hell 500 trains may never get you known. Even if you try to post your trains on this site, real heads know who's puttin in work.

I'm not dissin you kids, and I'm sure you are not doin it on purpose. But now you've been educated. So lets STOP HELPIN COPS...its not Year of the Pig

amen

Archived