Frisco/Bay Area Freights

thabossnigga

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by daftdrunk

muther fucker!!!stay off my flicks!!!

or at least give credit.

damn....buy(or steal, seeing as that you rock at it.) a fuckin camera and put in your own work!!!!

my bad... chill homey. you all ready posted your flix on here, so why get pissy if they get seen by others too? sorry if you dont get credit....

yeah..i know..i shouldnt even bitch.

just try and give creds....i know your really amped about the bay..and if i wasnt such a lazy fuck, i would have posted those myself on here like a responsible young lad.

nice herbo by the way....dont know if its yours or a stolen flick...but it looks like some straight kill....

Originally posted by daftdrunk

nice herbo by the way....dont know if its yours or a stolen flick...but it looks like some straight kill....

nah, its a stolen flick.... beleive me, the pineapple and white widow cross breed i get kills whatever that is. everytime i open my weed jar downstairs, my moms be runnin around the whole house going "do you smell a skunk?!" its the chronic.....

GO BIG!

every time I go anywhere everyone looks at me like "that guy smells like spray paint and a skunks ass" "did you see his eyes" "someone call the cops I bet he is the guy who sells all the crack in this neighborhood" then I escape to my lab and think how lucky I am that Im grown up and live 2000 miles away from my family!

Oh Im sorry, I thought this was stoner story time...

Originally posted by thabossnigga

what??? you get your shit from speedy too? sickness... that fool be hookin up the most kill shit. the pineapple is to die for.

only when i have no other hook up at the moment. pineapple's sick. savage cars too...

Archived