Frisco/Bay Area Freights

thabossnigga

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

!!! nice flicks!!!!

.....Fresh thread.....

keep the flicks comin..... although its just missing the San Jose Legend, ZEN.....

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00402181f00000001.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00402181f00000002.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00402181f00000007.jpg'>

....theese are old skool.... if you got newer ones, post em up!!

I got a question, does anyone know why this guy is so jocked with his own art shows and shits?

I mean, to each is own, but I don't see anything special, nor do I think it is remotely good, and his hand is just straigh butt.

Does anyone agree with me? Am I the only one who has never caught anything he has ever done besides a gallery show?

Originally posted by paperlabels

I got a question, does anyone know why this guy is so jocked with his own art shows and shits?

I mean, to each is own, but I don't see anything special, nor do I think it is remotely good, and his hand is just straigh butt.

Does anyone agree with me? Am I the only one who has never caught anything he has ever done besides a gallery show?

at one point he had a lot of shit running, and id rather see that than the regularrunofthemillrecycledandrehashedwhatever youwanna call it shit..

cause this fool fuckin destroyed san francisco at one point, his shit is sick as fuck and hella creative too. i mean shit, he writes BIGFOOT for gods sake

I mean, to each is own, but I don't see anything special, nor do I think it is remotely good

people said the same stuff about jackson pollack. art isnt about having talent or a straight hand, its about making something meaningful to your self that will appeal to someone elses eye so it can be appreciated. bigfoot may not have the best hand styles in the world, but he is original and his work is appealing to the masses if you havnt noticed. its easily marketable in teeshirts and trendy yuppy gear.

Originally posted by thabossnigga

bigfoot has pretty tight handstyles, i dont know what yall are talking about? his shit is really original, and unmistakable. what there not to like about seeing a bigfoot character in the middle of an urban landscape or in this case, freight train?

word to that. i totally agree

Archived