Kem 5

ct conn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
If you want the same laser lines like Kem5 you can purchase this tool for $10 dollars a cap, yes $10 per cap and that is not a type error. There are no more than 5 confirmed people in the world with this tool. PM me for details

* disclaimer- this cap will not make you into a overnight star in the graff world.

they're just stencil caps. and it takes a good amount of skill to use them correctly

NO, theres 5 people with them ONLY.

LOL

actually dude, you didnt read him correctly.

no more than 5 people confirmed have ever used this.

everybody else just forgot to register. bump kem5, hes the man, dig it.

all you guys are wrong. anyone can tell what a needle cap line looks like. Im talking about the clean crisp outlines. The funny thing is some people might have had or used this cap however didnt know its potential until it was put on belton or montana gold. 10 dollars aint a scam cousin there were people paying 15 dollars for a can of krylon jungle green back in the 90's. And its about 5 people confirmed that have ample amounts of this cap

Big ups to my brotha Kem5 since 95..............

all you guys are wrong. anyone can tell what a needle cap line looks like. Im talking about the clean crisp outlines. The funny thing is some people might have had or used this cap however didnt know its potential until it was put on belton or montana gold. 10 dollars aint a scam cousin there were people paying 15 dollars for a can of krylon jungle green back in the 90's. And its about 5 people confirmed that have ample amounts of this cap

christ,

please shush. :jestor:

Overyourhead.jpg

Archived