COCAINE AND STRIPPERS

seeking

Hahha... droppin cash on the poopsibility of getting with professional flirts...

Allow me to switch the game on 'em.

Bringing the girls is always a plus, as long as you're not seeing or talking to either...

To be truly gangsta you should crush up 3.5 grams of Ritatlin and watch their stupid asses tremble on stage.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

well. fuck hooters, but when girls take off their clothes, and all you gotta do is keep drinking beer/buying beer. there is no worry.

Number 5 Orange.

Brandies

Those are about the only two I have been to worth mentioning.

what the fuck? they take clothes off in hooters?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

you waited till you were back in the D to let a ninja know?

grrrrrrrrrrr...

where have you been in MTL?

next time you are east, you,me, johnny, hesh and some chicas should do the thang....

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

you waited till you were back in the D to let a ninja know?

grrrrrrrrrrr...

where have you been in MTL?

next time you are east, you,me, johnny, hesh and some chicas should do the thang....

when you guys get together, do you all talk about this place?

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by fatbastard

when you guys get together, do you all talk about this place?

no johnny and i get horribly wasted while seeks and dusty pick up the pieces and relate to us the next morning the dumb shit we did and what got broken. oh yeah, lots of etch. gallons.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i miss you guys.

was it boston that johnny was catching paint tags on dudes cars out the window of our car?

then kicked off every sideview mirror of cars down the block?

i love that guy...

I was told by a stripper at a truck stop strip bar in south carolina that I had no personality and I must be a new yorker. I told her no, its probably because the average stripper here has strech marks and flab. What made it even worse was by friend was in the backroom getting a lap dance. He claimed since they were busted, they must be easy.

hesh pretty much nailed it.

which is why i love it when people claim that we (crew) are legal writers, or dont even paint at all. honestly, those of us on the east coast who hang together whenever possible, are just about as ignorant as you can get, and still be a functioning member of society. between me and hesh etching the front doors of bougie ass art-fag lofts, to johnny smashing out peoples windshields with cinderblocks, and catching scratch tags on their rear view mirrors (backwards, cause he's drunk and thinks when they see it, it will somehow read the right way!), we pretty much hold it down for adolescent angst. then once you get secretagentx9 all liquored up, and the felon comes out of retirement, it's a god damn mele.

really, i dont like to toot our own horn or anything, but i think we do a fine job of making sure there are always labor jobs for the cities lower classes.

seeks/off topic but on point

ha ha.. so it's reaganomics w/ ya'll eh?

i only do my wilder stuff while sober.. im too lazy and too stupid while drunk.. there'll be like 10 people within a 15 yard vicinity, and i'll think shit like "oh, they won't mind if i write on this"

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by seeking

hesh pretty much nailed it.

which is why i love it when people claim that we (crew) are legal writers, or dont even paint at all. honestly, those of us on the east coast who hang together whenever possible, are just about as ignorant as you can get, and still be a functioning member of society. between me and hesh etching the front doors of bougie ass art-fag lofts, to johnny smashing out peoples windshields with cinderblocks, and catching scratch tags on their rear view mirrors (backwards, cause he's drunk and thinks when they see it, it will somehow read the right way!), we pretty much hold it down for adolescent angst. then once you get secretagentx9 all liquored up, and the felon comes out of retirement, it's a god damn mele.

really, i dont like to toot our own horn or anything, but i think we do a fine job of making sure there are always labor jobs for the cities lower classes.

seeks/off topic but on point

lol

and all over the age of 25

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

poison controll employees are not lower class son

that's canadian poison control, son. they are double lower class, both in term of economics and democratic evolution!

how can it be mid-life crisis, AND third grade humor all at the same time?

seeks/man lemme get the keys to rova truck, man lemme get all this beef shit ovvaaa bruuu!

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

I told her no, its probably because the average stripper here has strech marks and flab. What made it even worse was by friend was in the backroom getting a lap dance. He claimed since they were busted, they must be easy.

hahaah

stretch marks and flab....oooo sex-ayyyy!

you guys are all crazy. i think thats why me and the hubby gotta visit the east coast now that you took our friend away from us. :(

As a member who has gotten drunk with the crew (Hesh and Seeking) I definitely believe they're capable of getting into some shit. My standards of getting into shit are pretty high since I have been burried in deep shit in the past. What would of been MORE interesting if we all got drunk together instead of in seperate occassions.... now that would of been some good shit.

fuck ya'll/loves to say shit

Originally posted by seeking

between me and hesh etching the front doors of bougie ass art-fag lofts, to johnny smashing out peoples windshields with cinderblocks, and catching scratch tags on their rear view mirrors (backwards, cause he's drunk and thinks when they see it, it will somehow read the right way!), we pretty much hold it down for adolescent angst. then once you get secretagentx9 all liquored up, and the felon comes out of retirement, it's a god damn mele.

You guys should seriously meet up with the nsf posse.

Originally posted by Devilush

hahaah

stretch marks and flab....oooo sex-ayyyy!

you guys are all crazy. i think thats why me and the hubby gotta visit the east coast now that you took our friend away from us. :(

believe me, at this point I would love to live in the west. If you in your hubby want to move in with my fam, until you have a place; I am sure they wouldnt mind. Quarters are kind of tight, but my father will party with the best of them. As long as you dont mind driving him to get tats weekly, he is working on the full sleeves.And most importantly, as long as I have room and board in the west. And believe me the stretch marks and flabs caused me to dry heave for the rest of the trip down to florida.

believe me, at this point I would love to live in the west. If you in your hubby want to move in with my fam, until you have a place; I am sure they wouldnt mind. Quarters are kind of tight, but my father will party with the best of them. As long as you dont mind driving him to get tats weekly, he is working on the full sleeves.And most importantly, as long as I have room and board in the west. And believe me the stretch marks and flabs caused me to dry heave for the rest of the trip down to florida.

sweet, we'll consider the move in with your fam. dad's doesnt know what he has comin' ;) :)

you have a couch to crash on if you do ever make it out to the west. i'm sure you can handle staying with us....sleepless weekends, a whole day of recuperating, loud scottish friends that flash you at 9 at night, and bike riding/tagging/testosterone filled/knife toting/drunk hooligans...

^thanks for the offer, sounds like I may end up making some lifetime friends. I am apologizing now if I end up like the old dude in Half Baked. I will promise, I will do the housework, to pay for my stay.

ha! if you do promise those things, i promise you have a place to stay.

even hesh pulled his own weight. it was nice!

Archived