Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest KONFLIKT

THE TOP PROFESSION

Guest KONFLIKT

THE HIGHEST, PROFESSION (sp?) OF WORKING CLASS, YOU OR ANYONE[ WOULD CHOOSE TO BE.

NOT ACCORDING TO MONEY MADE, BUT TO SATISFACTION FULFILLED.

-THANKS- .

Guest KONFLIKT

SORRY, I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU COULD ENGAGE IN SUCH OF A COMPLEX LANGUAGE AS ENGLISH. I GIVE MY APOLOGIES! NOW, CAN YOU ANSWER A QUESTION WITHOUT TAKING SPELLING IN AS A FACTOR? OR WILL YOU JUST BE A DETAIL HUNGRY BITCH YOUR ENTIRE LIFE?

-WHAAAAAAAAA-?

ANSWER THE QUESTION BITCH!!--------

Guest imported_Europe

I wish this job payed a shitoad and had tons of good looking female groupies as a bonus. That would be it I think.

Originally posted by Europe

I wish this job payed a shitoad and had tons of good looking female groupies as a bonus. That would be it I think.

You 12oz pimp Europe! :lol:

Would travelling the world while talking about it and getting paid be considered working class?

*Ever seen the show Globe Trekkers? Must be the greatest job ever.

Other than that, I'd say

*circus performer (for Cirque de Soleil. I would want to be a contortionist or a flame eater. )

More realistic:

*Zoologist/Primatologist. I love animals. Chillin with them everday would be fine with me (Going to school for this)

Proffesional Trainspotter, paid to scour the rail systems of Europe, and supply a minimum of 30 fresh panles,wholecars etc etc.Living your life on the network of night trains, and getting paid huge ammounts to be that on the spot reporter.......WAKE UP LOCO!!!!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this