INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
wait one minute did i ask how you make it no, i just wanna know what it is

learn etiquette broseph, as you clearly have no idea i'll fill you in. candy ink is an ink, from what i can remember used by san fran writers? anyway, it smells like burning sugar, hence candy ink. if you dont already know, chances are people wont fucking tell you.

edit* fuck going to the first unread post in a thread.

you're right, i had a fast handstyle for my old name, and paint did get all streaky.

if you really want ink, for the price, get a pint of marsh, it flows nice and it's opaque as hell, i got the pigmented based, try getting the dye based one though.

i put it in a uni and it's pretty much flawless.

did you actually say fuck staining ink?

you don't want to pay for it, fine...

but fuck staining ink?

fuck low pressure paint too. fuck all that shit, man.

and yo, make your own mix, if it doesn't stain,

if you got a few bucks, cop something and mix it in,

but making your own ink is definitely a good idea.

but thinned down paint is not ink. and ink is not paint.

this is still going on... i thought i gave you your answer kid, make your own pen ink.

its not rusto bucket paint cause well its not fucking paint. instead of running through this thread with questions why dont you read and pick up some knowledge? you might learn something who knows

Yo - finally 12oz opened up registering again,

I'll do a quick lil' review of the k-71 krink ink

I used the red (to test) on glass, glossed MBF-like material and normal wood used for a door.

The buff-man used a handheld, non-aerosol spray, dulux, graffiti-cleaner. It didn't stand up to the buff very well - it left no stain at all, but on one tag which got slashed and capped it looked like I went over the slash (red on black), hahaha.

Cheers all, I'll have more questions/answers later

this is still going on... i thought i gave you your answer kid, make your own pen ink.

its not rusto bucket paint cause well its not fucking paint. instead of running through this thread with questions why dont you read and pick up some knowledge? you might learn something who knows

are you talking to me? if so check your fucking self, pen ink is garbage, i make gold.

and i don't give a fuck what some fancy talking mother fucker has to say,

you thin down paint it's still fucking paint, it's not ink. you can call that shit ink,

you can put it in markers, convince yourself it's ink, but thinned paint is fucking paint.

are you talking to me? if so check your fucking self, pen ink is garbage, i make gold.

and i don't give a fuck what some fancy talking mother fucker has to say,

you thin down paint it's still fucking paint, it's not ink. you can call that shit ink,

you can put it in markers, convince yourself it's ink, but thinned paint is fucking paint.

calm yourself down i wasnt talking to you at all and i know thinned paint isnt ink i thought i made that clear with my sarcastic comment... and pen ink isnt garbage if you make it right, and it saves money plus you can cut it with other better staining inks

no need to jump to conclusions cause i mean no harm on here

i was just getting annoyed with LSC cause he was looking for a black ink but didnt want to put money into it and i told him pen ink, but then he overlooked my advice and kept asking about thinned bucket paint