INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

ay jus wanna give props to DED. i went out and did some work today and got good results. i got drips w/o even having to press down on the marker. i put it in a uhu makrer but it leaks out when its put in the wrong position. so i need to find another one that works great with DED, again PROPS TO DED for the good ink

GOOD LOOKIN OUT MAN! THOSE UHU GLUE PENS ARE COOL BUT THEY DONT HAVE A VALVE SYSTEM SO THEY ALLWAYS LEAK IF ANYTHING KEEP IT IN A ZIP LOCK BAG AND MAKE SURE ITS ALLWAYS KEPT UPRIGHT:cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok check it got this bottle of ink its not really ink its paint in a tube the brands liquitex its a nice shiny matelic silverish paint anywas i wanna throw this in a maker i got but the problem is its not that waterly its kinda thick.. what some good ways i can make this stain harder and make it more liquidly @ the same time

ok check it got this bottle of ink its not really ink its paint in a tube the brands liquitex its a nice shiny matelic silverish paint anywas i wanna throw this in a maker i got but the problem is its not that waterly its kinda thick.. what some good ways i can make this stain harder and make it more liquidly @ the same time

http://www.liquitex.com/techniques/airbrushing_thinning.cfm

There is no way to make Liquitex stain at all really. My advice to you is to forget that shit, Liquitex seems to only make acrylic paint, and that's no good for vandalism - a wet rag will buff that. I don't know what's so hard about racking a tiny can of aluminum rusto, some thinner and bombing with that.

Nice punctuation usage by the way, no periods, commas or apostrophes; you only used an ellipsis, and you used that completely wrong.

the red DED gets obliterated by the sun, so if your planning on staining things that are outside or be in the sun alot, i would suggest the red or blue. If you were getting two i would suggest red and blue and then mix them into one bottle an get a nice dark staining color. Ive added other winks with DED before, iono straight up is fine but adding to some mix thats already good makes it better.