INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sorry for the dp but since this recipe is on the marker thread i thought id bring it to the ink thread GHETTO JUNOBU WHITE RUSTO THINNED TO THE CONSISTANCY OF WATER ADD 2 TABLE SPOONS OF MUSTARD POWDER THEN ADD ACRYLIC MAKES SOME DOPE CUSTOM COLORS AND IS OIL BASED ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK

sorry for the dp but since this recipe is on the marker thread i thought id bring it to the ink thread GHETTO JUNOBU WHITE RUSTO THINNED TO THE CONSISTANCY OF WATER ADD 2 TABLE SPOONS OF MUSTARD POWDER THEN ADD ACRYLIC MAKES SOME DOPE CUSTOM COLORS AND IS OIL BASED ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK

Sounds great, how much oil based paint are we talking here and how much thinner, what type of thinner works best and than we know the ratio of mustard powder and also I need to knwo the ratio of acrylic paint. Oh and if I just want white just leave it as rusto bucket paint thinned or add mustard powder and or white acrylic? I find when I thin out oil based paint after a few days of it sitting the oil and paint separate from each other and or if their in a mop they colapse the marker inward, I think from eating away all the oxygen. Props to your help so far.

Sounds great, how much oil based paint are we talking here and how much thinner, what type of thinner works best and than we know the ratio of mustard powder and also I need to knwo the ratio of acrylic paint. Oh and if I just want white just leave it as rusto bucket paint thinned or add mustard powder and or white acrylic? I find when I thin out oil based paint after a few days of it sitting the oil and paint separate from each other and or if their in a mop they colapse the marker inward, I think from eating away all the oxygen. Props to your help so far.

Answer

Ma shit!

the mustard powder recepie works, but isn't worth the trouble. Just l;earn how to mix colors with rusto.

And to all the kids talking shit about BS that recepie has been common knowledge over there for a good 2 months. Sure there are a lot of toy faggots over there, but there are also a few kids that know their shit and drop some solid knowledge.