INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im down for making an silver ink that can run through pump markers. I think someone posted something way back in this thread about making ink but draining out black sharpies just like pen ink, and was curious to if you could do that with a sharpie silver, or would it make it thinner and weak. Im defintely going to test it out and try to do it. But i searched and searched the other night through this thread and couldnt find it with the search bar. SO if anyone remebers or finds it, please PM me.

i tried rusto paint in a pump marker. And it is way to fucking thick. Do you honestly think i wouldnt have tried that already if im asking this question. this thread is 75percent kids just talking about silver rusto recipes. Its great for mops, but not markers. And i wouldnt mind trying out a silver ink marker that i can make at home.

1 more person, then i will reveal my secret to the world. I swear if that kid on youtube makes a video out of my secret then im gona have to kill someone. Wait i doubt hell even be able to to find the ingredient becuase is practically impossible to find. like you cant find it no where. and its fucking awsome man, super opaque and thick and its heavier then water.

Fuck up Slip you wack cunt. You can't make ink for shit. I even remember you posting about how you can't so you just buy it. Plus you're steez are shit. Prove me wrong and I'll revoke my remark. You have no secret.

Much love.

Skag.

Skag dont hate just because kids on here think im cooler then you and probably have your age.

purehatecrew...fuck yeah im a toy. but nottoyer then skag

DEFY_sfodcrew....yeah yeah we all know you probably have secrets but you wouldnt want to share then with us. So whats the point of bragging about it on the thread if your not gonna tell us about it? trying to get some E-cred or something?

DOWN WITH the INK THREAD. UP WITH THE E-BANGERS

feel my wrath with my capslock letters. muahahhaha

damn. ink beef. why? like really?

if yall arent local to each other, the shit is retarded.

im not saying this as if theres hope of the shit actually happening, how about we stick to inks?

the mix i first posted doesnt stain as much as straight up pen ink, but lasts outside. anyone want to guess whats in it?

as far as a silver ink that can flow through a valve marker, you're kinda limited. you can get grog but eh, and i know at a lot of art type stores like Michaels or Pat Catans you can find some silver inks but thats as much as i could think of off the top of my head...

i wouldnt try thinning rusto down to the point that it would work cause it might be too thin