INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i didnt get banned haha why whats up?

do em dirty gets busy with those mops. they look great.

see oink for that pink its a really nice color and you can only get it from him!

i was lurking through the drippy mop tags in brick slayers and i saw your name and it said banned under it. ill try to find it.

colored etch doesn't work. if it does, then show me because it is not possible. The closest to colored etch is when the etch is dry, and cleaned, you put some stainer or thin paint on it and so when they clean taht off, the stainer/paint is on/in the etch and making your etch tag colored.

colored etch doesn't work. if it does, then show me because it is not possible. The closest to colored etch is when the etch is dry, and cleaned, you put some stainer or thin paint on it and so when they clean taht off, the stainer/paint is on/in the etch and making your etch tag colored.

i have one question for you...what state do you live in?...i have homies that have mixed a pink otr paint ink with etch and it works...you dont have to believe but let it be known that it works...

ahahaaha my dude i hope you an your homies had fun breathing in colorless and odorless toxic/posoin fumes because when alcohol mixes with etch, thats what it gives off. Sure it might have look like it workd but that shit does not etch and there is no such thing as colored etch.. do you even know how etch works? if you did, then you would know it is not possible unless you did what i said up there. Im in NY if you really must know an like it fuckin matters where im from. learn a little about etch, i know i have and still have stuff to learn about the stuff. oh yeah, colored etch is not possible.

On a lighter note, new Vaudeville in the works, ultra flat black color for the people that wanted me to make a basic ass black or silver. let it be known, word is bond. Heres a flick, looks a little glossy cuz its still a little wet. An still working on the drip parts.

Photo002.jpg.bf2fd1b8b946558f861d2ff80509bd30.jpg

i have one question for you...what state do you live in?...i have homies that have mixed a pink otr paint ink with etch and it works...you dont have to believe but let it be known that it works...

people that have otr ink shouldn't be messing with etch

it looks like the pink i have on my site actually...its a nice pink though

ok so im going to offer a new special on the Junobo site...what do you all want? :cool:

i cant wait to see what you all say hah

new special: everything is cheaper if you are scottish!

it looks like the pink i have on my site actually...its a nice pink though

ok so im going to offer a new special on the Junobo site...what do you all want? :cool:

i cant wait to see what you all say hah

order 4 mops get a free 12oz bottle of atlantic blue

or buy one get one free on the color that sells the least