INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo im a etching guy and i use it alot and half the time when i use it on windows it comes off like the next morning and i use the same one they got at mich...should i add something in it or just leave it as it is...i used it on some other windows and came out dirty as fuck like real white and drippy..and when i use it on other windows half the time u dont see the ecth just wondering i know etch is no tollerated here but i was just wondering...feed back is appreci......

It's God(if there even is one) telling you to stop using etch.

Also...

...i know etch is no tollerated here...

So don't get your feelings all hurt if no one gives you any good

advise. You knew what you were stepping into. Learn that shit

on your own, and fuck up peoples stores on your own. Don't bring

anonymous people in to validate your inabilities to crush correctly.

yo im a etching guy and i use it alot and half the time when i use it on windows it comes off like the next morning and i use the same one they got at mich...should i add something in it or just leave it as it is...i used it on some other windows and came out dirty as fuck like real white and drippy..and when i use it on other windows half the time u dont see the ecth just wondering i know etch is no tollerated here but i was just wondering...feed back is appreci......

the reason why etch is typically not tollerated is becuase it shouldnt be in the hands of toys.

etch a starbucks = ok

etch a small busniess = nono

the reason your etch isnt leaving a mark is becuase usually theres a thin plastic flim on it which the etch cannot eat through. some film layers can be peeled off, and some cannot. the peelable plastic film is easily scribed (dremeltip/rock/scribe) etc but when clean up comes they simply peel and replace. the windows that you have successfully etch usually will come out dirty white and drippy.

most people dont have commonsense or even common decency when using etch. i dont advocate it but i am all for progression and currenty i'm devloping...

hold for dramatic effect

colored etch.

just a personal project.

OFFICIALDEDLOGO.jpg

115_1491.jpg

ARTPRIMO! is the spizot! they also ship worldwide if you don't see it on the site yet email them they have that work! all new colors of the outdoorsman WE WONT BE FADED! UNLIKE ALL THE OTHER CRAP OUT THERE!

115_1458.jpg

SAFETY RED!

115_1428.jpg

MIDNIGHT BLUE!

115_1449.jpg

115_1438.jpg

PERICO WHITE!

102_0158.jpg

AND EVERYONES FAVORITE GOOD OLD CARBON BLACK!

115_1491.jpg

GO TO ARTPRIMO! GO TO ARTPRIMO! WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE THROUGH ARTPRIMO HOLLER AT ARTPRIMO!