INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Get all of the pilot ink possible.

Eternal ain't waterproof.

shit man, too late. damn, i got it already. i just filled up my chapstic with it and went out today. 12 handstyles the size of a binder without running dry even. I heard some people only get 3. they ran out of pilot. if i get blue pilot and eternal and some leather dye, maybe just leather dye and eternal, would it help balance out? Im new to actually buying ink, usually rig up a super half assed recipe. Im just asking for advice before I fuck up the ink i just paid for.

thanks,

sk8er6

p.s. I racked a king size sharpie today. can i drip in fragrance oil or air freshener or something. I made the mistake of opening that shit on the bus.

throw it away haha it has weak ink. unless u have a great way to modify the ink.

Also as it was said b4. The base of the sharpie is coo becuase its metal and it will last longer. All it needs is better ink and a new nib and your set. Remeber its gona be hard to refill it, like it has been said a few 10 pages back.

good luck.

im going to modify a sharpie magnum one day. i think if you drill out the metal butt end and fill it up, it could be pretty soild. just pug it with a rubber stopper and some silicone seal.... that way you can refill.

im sure its been done before. but that be my thoughts

im going to modify a sharpie magnum one day. i think if you drill out the metal butt end and fill it up, it could be pretty soild. just pug it with a rubber stopper and some silicone seal.... that way you can refill.

im sure its been done before. but that be my thoughts

just buy a pilot jumbo

^dont know

Im modifying my pilot umbo as we speak. Took out this tube of cotton threads and found that the threads dont even run the lenghth of the marker there is a 1 inch filer on the bottom. Well know ima put some OInk in it and see how well it works ill get some pic. keep bugging me

Im modifying my pilot umbo as we speak. Took out this tube of cotton threads and found that the threads dont even run the lenghth of the marker there is a 1 inch filer on the bottom. Well know ima put some OInk in it and see how well it works ill get some pic. keep bugging me

Are you planning on replacing the nib? If not, you're going to have a mess on your hands. The ink is going to flow everywhere without the cotton in the body.

is it just more or does that girl on the DED flyer look lie she has balls? either that or shes been riped up so many times its not even funny. haha Shinny ass:evil2:

lol the chick in that pic only takes it in the ass actually she claims that the puss is still a virgin ;)