INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by chumbawumba@Dec 18 2004, 11:28 AM

...and lacos.. I don't think anyone believes you started writing at 9.

Look i dont care if you dont, but facts are facts. I started in the summer of 1999, and was born in 4/1990....the internets way to gay, anything you say, there's thousands of people assuming you just started graffiti and dont know shit, no one ever helps and so on...this place is way to gay and so is pg.Fuck all the people that bitch and never help.................................................................................................

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Dec 12 2004, 02:43 AM

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

Why does my violet Garvey fade in the sun???? In merely a week it is almost invisible on any surface in the sun!!!!!

WHY!??!?!?!

[snipped for crapola quote content]

What the Fuck is happening here?!??!?

Because your Garvey is just an analine dye ink. All analine dyes are fugitive -- ie, they fade in light over time.

The adivce is right: just read back a little and you'll learn about everything you need to know. Besides, you should be making your own ink, slapnuts. :king:

Hey, guys, I'm not dead, just really busy with the new job. Been getting a lot of painting done, though.

For my friend in England: I'm really going to send out that package, so don't lose hope. I'm just off track a little...

Be seeing you.

Originally posted by little-G@Dec 14 2004, 05:13 PM

You can make glow-in-the-dark ink with 2 simple ingredients.

Pour into a small bottle 1 oz. oil of cinnamon and 1/4 oz. phosphorous.

Your local pharmacy can help with the ingredients.

The second you ask about "phosphorous" (I'm assuming you meant red because white is pyrophoric) at the pharmacists you're going to be getting raped in the ass with the white hot pole of justice by the DEA Meth Lab chemical diversion squads. If you're ordering it off the internet, the same thing will happen to you.

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Dec 12 2004, 02:43 AM

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

Why does my violet Garvey fade in the sun???? In merely a week it is almost invisible on any surface in the sun!!!!!

WHY!??!?!?!

1. It is REAL violet Garvey bought mail order direct from the garvey company in the states.

2.I am using it in a posca (paint pen) and I washed out the paint as well as i could.

3. It was still wet when the garvey went into the pen.

4.THe nib was unused.

What the Fuck is happening here?!??!?

did you use the nib at all if you it wont work....well it will but evry badly.....fuck aroudn with your inks too iv made some weird shit that hasent worked and alot of awosme stuff......like really think koolaid and lether die and gravey good shit ....try try try agin tho youll make soem dope shit if your try. ....and why you worried about a few tags that fad in the sun ... do more tons of them every were all over

Ok....it took me a few days, but i finally read through this WHOLE thread...thats right, all 2011 posts, i read...now, i want a killer ink...ive been researching a lot of inks, and finding out if they leave a good stain, ghost, ect. and so far, the best overall ink according to opinions, is garvey...except, some say it fades in the sun...so, people started saying that you should mix it with white marsh, and it wouldnt fade, yet still stain HARD...but then some people started disagreeing with that...and i just want a true solid answer...does garvey mixed with white marsh truly stain hard, and not fade from the sun? i did read through this whole thread, so dont try to pull say "oh why dont u just read back" because if u do read back, some say its good, and some say its bad

thanks for the help...and please give me a descent answer??

also, if u add dot3 break fluid to it, will it be any better? (if marsh/garvey mixed does suck)

thanks again

seoner.bta.ta.

Ok....it took me a few days, but i finally read through this WHOLE thread...thats right, all 2011 posts, i read...now, i want a killer ink...ive been researching a lot of inks, and finding out if they leave a good stain, ghost, ect. and so far, the best overall ink according to opinions, is garvey...except, some say it fades in the sun...so, people started saying that you should mix it with white marsh, and it wouldnt fade, yet still stain HARD...but then some people started disagreeing with that...and i just want a true solid answer...does garvey mixed with white marsh truly stain hard, and not fade from the sun? i did read through this whole thread, so dont try to pull say "oh why dont u just read back" because if u do read back, some say its good, and some say its bad

thanks for the help...and please give me a descent answer??

also, if u add dot3 break fluid to it, will it be any better? (if marsh/garvey mixed does suck)

thanks again

seoner.bta.ta.

seoner just try some out and see if you like. I like garvey with black pilot works fine for me. look to be honest it hardly fuckin' matters. anything can be buffed if they want to enough. you just gotta get up nigga. up up up that's the only way. just rock the garvey/pilot/marsh mixes. personally for mops i like permanent acrylic paints thinned down, good variety of colors, cheap, and rockin'. yeah. nuff said. this thread has everyhting you could think. heap you should delete all the questions and repeats and leave it to jsut recipes and all.

Test, I'd be deleting everything if I was capable of it. With the new forum, we can't even delete posts, let alone edit them within a couple minutes of posting them. The moderator's have been having some problems with the new setup too, it seems. Maybe b0b's or someone is still down to help clean up the thread though. I couldn't get the task done without a mod's help.

Anyways, I've mixed Garvey with black Marsh and the hits eventually faded a bit.

If you put your shit in a mop, it lays on thicker coats of ink for the most part and this can help a little on the fading tip.

I'm sorry, but I really don't get this marsh shit. Why would you even care about having some faded tag on the wall? I personally don't care for faded tags unless it was 10 years old. Eh! Oh well..... time for writers to come up with some new ideas....

Originally posted by Siob@Jan 2 2005, 06:27 AM

I'm sorry, but I really don't get this marsh shit. Why would you even care about having some faded tag on the wall? I personally don't care for faded tags unless it was 10 years old. Eh! Oh well..... time for writers to come up with some new ideas....

Are you fucking stupid? That post made no god damn sense at all. Why would you not care when your tag starts to fade and it becomes UNREADABLE? You, my friend, are an idiot.

Originally posted by stringfellow@Dec 10 2004, 02:12 AM

dont listen to these lot, dont mix ETCH with ANYTHING chances are itll blow up, apart from the fact you shouldnt use it anyway cos your probably a toy, i still wouldnt wish that on anyone

shut up fag. but true dont mix e with anything cause that shit dont work, but toys dont even gots e and rockin that shit is sav as fuck yo