INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Has anyone ever used this?

693730_sk_md.jpg

It's a fountain brush that use split bristles for solid coverage. Specially designed by Marsh for porous and non-porous applications.

693757_sk_md.jpg

Also I found a spot that sells Marsh by the gallon, it's a little expensive and there is no way to steal it. I want to make certain this is the correct one. It's called Marsh Black Stencil Ink.

The word stencil threw me off.

Originally posted by deterrent@Nov 23 2004, 11:24 AM

Has anyone ever used this?

693730_sk_md.jpg

It's a fountain brush that use split bristles for solid coverage. Specially designed by Marsh for porous and non-porous applications.

693757_sk_md.jpg

Also I found a spot that sells Marsh by the gallon, it's a little expensive and there is no way to steal it. I want to make certain this is the correct one. It's called Marsh Black Stencil Ink.

The word stencil threw me off.

As far as I know marsh K grade is not as good as T grade. I have read some places that T is the only one even worth working wit as far as gettin' up outdoors.

yeah honestly i think all these recipes which you need 20 ingredients to make are a bit stupid. The best all round thing i've used in Sanford permanent stamp pad ink (black top). The stuff does not fade at all and lasts the weather really well. It's also leaves the worst stain ive ever seen, really seeps into walls and will not come off any surface without a fight. if you can't get it though i recomend either using a pilot or a black Steadler lumocolour. The lumoclour is great marker which has not faded even after a year in direct sunlight. It also can leave stains on some surfaces and does not have a horrible smell so it can be used in bus's and the like. Also the pen will not dry up half way thorugh a tag, it stays thick and black until it runs out.

Peace

For some strange reason magnum 44's (my least favorite marker) are the only ones that stains in the bathrooms at my school? i have tagged those bathrooms with pilot, marsh, omega, griffin and home made inks etc...and never left a stain? Thats some strange shit cosidering every time i tag somthin else with a magnum 44 hoping to leave a stain it fades away mad quick. :yuck: any possible explanations? :huh2: :huh2: :yuck: :yuck:

alright ink geeks i got a Q i got some OTR (hard to buff) funny because its not, any ways i was wondering plain an simple i dont feel like adding an hundred god damn ingredients to my ink, so i herd if u wanan make ink drippy u can throw in nail polish but i also want it to etch is there an kinda of breakin fluid that i should use beucase there diffrent levels synthetic or what ? ? ? get back to me on these please

:yuck: ummmm yea i need some help an fast well i started by adding nail polish to to the ink righ ? work fine made it drippy a lil, then i added drain cleaner (but im out of bleach) what can i ad to think out the ink becuase as soo as the drain cleaner hit the ink an i shook it up got all thicks like a fuckin milk shake what can i doo to think it out ? ? ? ?

adding bodily fluids will also help ur inks...piss wil thin that mic right up and add to the staining power, shit will thicken up a good ink mix, vomit makes for a lovely rainbow mop, and if ur really adventurous tryi collecting lots of ur sweat and adding it to ur ink and itll make it not smell like ink.....if all that fails juss put a lil bit of a carbonated bevarage in, shake it up take the top off and have fun.....also if possible drill holes in the sides of ur marker because it lets air in and will make the marker juicier...remember save all of ur etch for nice clean brick walls becausr thats wat its meant for...their all available from ur local graffiti vandal squad...juss look it up on the internet and call em and ask....they like to pretend to be police officers for a little irony...har har har...good look new jacks!

adding bodily fluids will also help ur inks...piss wil thin that mic right up and add to the staining power, shit will thicken up a good ink mix, vomit makes for a lovely rainbow mop, and if ur really adventurous tryi collecting lots of ur sweat and adding it to ur ink and itll make it not smell like ink.....if all that fails juss put a lil bit of a carbonated bevarage in, shake it up take the top off and have fun.....also if possible drill holes in the sides of ur marker because it lets air in and will make the marker juicier...remember save all of ur etch for nice clean brick walls becausr thats wat its meant for...their all available from ur local graffiti vandal squad...juss look it up on the internet and call em and ask....they like to pretend to be police officers for a little irony...har har har...good look new jacks!

okay, heres the ink i've been recently bombing with... by the looks of it, it stains very well and the city hasn't been able to fade it.

Recipe:

- Marsh T-grade or Griffin white (griffin is commonly sold at walgreens)

- Liquid Glass Etch 40 (Hard to find)

- Draino Gel 10 (grocery)

- Anti-Freeze/Coolant 10 (for cars)

- Fish Oil (get at asian market)

Well let's see. Griffin white is absolutely shitty. The black stains but the white doesn't seem to do shit. Etch will affect glass but it's not going to do shit for plastics or something. Draino gel, I have no idea. Anti Freeze slows down the drying time and so does fish oil but fish oil is absolutely unnecessary, shit STINKS.

And I did a buff test adding fish oil to pilot ink a long time ago and it didn't help the stain at all, just to disprove that myth that it helps...