new jersey's most slept on writers (let me know who you think get's no credit)

mindfuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Jersey's most slept on writer has to be Xide. In my book this guy should get the crown. No trendy legals and he gives three fucks about commercialized graff events, just down and gritty freight and clean train action with mad styles of his own. :king: :king:

• 5 weeks later...

CHEK DSM (AND THEY SQUAD). IN MY BOOK HE GETS THE CROWN. NO TRENDY LEGALS AND THEY GIVE 3 FUCKS ABOUT COMMERCIALIZED GRAFF. JUST DOWN AND GRITTY FREIGHTS AND STREET ACTION.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EAT FUCK YOU ART-FAG FUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

AND HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR YOU DRUNKEN DRUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!

in my HONEST opinion i think anyone in nj that isnt fh or mayhem is underrated.. dont get me wrong... i mean... i have plenty of respect for bolth mayhem and fh... i grew up on mayhems work a matter of fact. but the point im trying to get at..... is that crews such as CTA are underrated... Xide shits off the chain... Pfe is underrated... i know alot of u are gonna say legal walls... but by god they can paint, have style, and are clean.. all in all... jersey has some of what i would consider... the worlds best crews.... and yea.. i can say im proud to be involved in such a great scene.....

Originally posted by CRUSH KILL DESTROY

^^ btw sf1 why do you love check so much. kinda wierd. i think klas should get alot more well deserved play.

I'M NOT "IN LOVE" WITH CHEK, I JUST THINK IT'S FUNNY HOW YALL GET ALL PISSY ABOUT HIM. DUDE GOT MAD UPS BUT YALL BE HATING SO I JUST BRING IT UP TO GET YALL'S PANTIES IN A TWIST.:lol: :lol:

AND KLAS IS DEFINATELY DOPE. ONE OF THE ONLY DOPE HANDSTYLES I SEEN COMING OUT OF NJ.

• 1 month later...

this thread is a horrible idea. i can see a few people who have done an entire 2 pieces at fame spots coming on here every 10 minutes to see if anyone wrote anything about them ... or maybe even the thread starter himself? well, if you put a gun to my head and gasoline in my mother's eyes i would have to say kemos is very under-rated.... nj and beyond.

its always something aint it>>>>>?

Originally posted by dark funeral

this thread is a horrible idea. i can see a few people who have done an entire 2 pieces at fame spots coming on here every 10 minutes to see if anyone wrote anything about them ... or maybe even the thread starter himself? well, if you put a gun to my head and gasoline in my mother's eyes i would have to say kemos is very under-rated.... nj and beyond.

hey dark funeral i was just wondering who other people thought got no credit for the hard work they put out. I had no intention of tryin to get fame off my ish i dont post my own flicks and realy i dont care if anyone likes my ish all that matters to me is that i have fun doing something i love and another thing I ask who do you think whos the most slept on I didnt ask for you to blow smoke up my ass TAKE IT EASY MAN ONLY FEMALES TAKE IT HARD......................................

peace to those tryin to snap necks

Guest BOSTONIAN

NEW JERZ

ALRIGHT IVE BEEN TO NEWARK AND A COUPLE OTHER SPOTS DOWN IN NJ. I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT BESIDES THE FACT THAT NJ IN A WHOLE IS A FAWKING SHIT HOLE. THEY DO REP AND IN MY OPINION THERE IS NO EXCUSE WHY THEY DONT. FROM WHAT I SAW THERE ARE MORE ABANDONED BUILDING THEN OCCUPIED. WHICH IS COOL ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU TAKE THE TRAIN FROM THE AIRPORT TO NY. I WOULDNT PISS OUTSIDE IN NJ CUZ I WOULDNT WANT SOME CRAZY DISEASE JUMPING UP AND INFECTING MY TOOL. BUT I AM PLANNING A TRIP DOWN THERE TO KILL THE RAIL.

IN MY OPINION THE MOST SLEPT ON WRITER IN JERZ IS SPARK 37...WHO KNOWS ABOUT THAT DUDE??

• 1 month later...

Archived