MID 80'S NYC (just a couple)

SteelWheels

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: WEN COD

Originally posted by Pharaoh145th

WEN ONE C.O.D. / NOT AN ALIAS OF WANE.

USED TO WRITE "HUTCH" AKA LI'L HUTCHY B.

COD MEMBER

RTC PREZ (ROCKIN THE CITY / RETURN TO CRUSH) EST.1983

T.I. PREZ TEEN IDOLS

SWEDEN, WHAT ABOUT IT?

Was wondering if you know about a writer called Sweden i've got a pretty big piece by him also never seen his stuff since thought it might be another name for someone else?

Can you shed any light on that one?

Pharoah were you writing at this spot also?

Re: BC - Born Crazy / Boogie Crew

Originally posted by Pharaoh145th

BC - Born Crazy / Boogie Crew

From way up 231st & Bway. Kingsbridge / Riverdale area.

Another BC was STRIDER'S Crew Bad Company

---------------

That's DERO TFA/TC5 and SAK MBT with characters by SAK (but not BBOYS, just thugs).

Criminal Minded was (If memory serves me) KIN by Wane / Wips / Dero

-------------------

NINE COD was Wane's partner

DON - a kid with mad paint

Don was also known as LET he was an actual writer started with KTC and moved on to TFO along with his partner NOE.

KIN was a writers as well Originally wrote with the crew IA=insane art from the 6 line

http://crime79.com/bad_company.jpg'>

Guest stay faded

If i wanted to see that ugly graff, id just pop in a copy of style wars, however, I dont , so please posting that ugly shit you call the "history" of graffiiti you 12 year old faggets

Originally posted by stay faded

If i wanted to see that ugly graff, id just pop in a copy of style wars, however, I dont , so please posting that ugly shit you call the "history" of graffiiti you 12 year old faggets

fuck you, a lot of us like these old styles....some of us like to see dis thread and if u dont wanna see dis shit then dont come on dis thread dickface

Originally posted by stay faded

please do yourself a favor and hush your mouth!

Re: Re: BC - Born Crazy / Boogie Crew

Originally posted by bemflix

Don was also known as LET he was an actual writer started with KTC and moved on to TFO along with his partner NOE.

KIN was a writers as well Originally wrote with the crew IA=insane art from the 6 line

http://crime79.com/bad_company.jpg'>

Hells yeah, KIN was the man! he still might have some stuff over by Dyer Ave. if I'm not mistaken. IA crew was way underrated but in alot of work in the late 80's early 90's for sure.

Ben and Lent Born Crazy crew was them team to beat over in Riverdale till PS came along with CC, Epcot and all them and who could forget FBK with Stone Tek and all them.

Archived