Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well thank you very much sir... on the first one i use a calligraphy pen... but you can get the same effect with any kind of chisel tip marker... its just basically the same thing... i was using some otr, the magnum sharpie never fails as far as paint i havent found anyting i like except possibly a fat cap but the effect isnt nearly as hard edged as i like but the flares substitute nicely

I need to post some new stuff myself. I don't have a scanner hooked up to my new comp so I'll try and get some pics with my phone...Hell I might even bust out a Ronald Reagan for Ray Gun just for kicks. I haven't been writing much the last 2 years or so, I'm a little rusty. I'll post new shit tonight if I can find something to write on.

awesome sounds like a deal... im surprised that handstyles dont seem as prevalent anymore as they used to be... I always kind of considered them as a foundation it just seems like more people are concerned with jumping on to pieces... which is cool i just think a solid hand is just as good as any

I agree the handstyle is what got me into graffiti and it's the only thing that has kept me interested in graff for the last 20 years. I don't care if you can do an awesome art school burner with 10 dollar cans of paint from the graffiti shop, if you can't sign your name with some style I don't see any point in even doing graffiti.

well thank you very much sir... on the first one i use a calligraphy pen... but you can get the same effect with any kind of chisel tip marker... its just basically the same thing... i was using some otr, the magnum sharpie never fails as far as paint i havent found anyting i like except possibly a fat cap but the effect isnt nearly as hard edged as i like but the flares substitute nicely

I never been a fan of Magnums....You ever try Pilots? I noticed magnums ink does not flow after a while and the ink from the tip start to get streaky.