Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

First of all you could start by making your O look like an O. The M's look ok, but That T with the swoop is just bad. The circle or halo over over the 2nd M is not a good look. Lose the downward extension on the U...Also the U has the bottom half of the S crossing through it making it not look like a U at all....The S is not very stylish and the K doesn't need that A extension on the end of it. Hope that helps.

First of all you could start by making your O look like an O. The M's look ok, but That T with the swoop is just bad. The circle or halo over over the 2nd M is not a good look. Lose the downward extension on the U...Also the U has the bottom half of the S crossing through it making it not look like a U at all....The S is not very stylish and the K doesn't need that A extension on the end of it. Hope that helps.

lol actually now that i look at it, lol its all true >< except i like the U :P but ill work on it for sure, thanks.

I wanna see a specific style of hand that orginated outside of america....can someone hook a human up?........philly hands r the phucking shizz, graff would seriously be nothing with out them....studying philly hands has improved my hands a billion fold....I like cali hands too, there not real crazy but they have a certain approach that's very unique....I also like peanut butter

O_O

I wanna see a specific style of hand that orginated outside of america....can someone hook a human up?........philly hands r the phucking shizz, graff would seriously be nothing with out them....studying philly hands has improved my hands a billion fold....I like cali hands too, there not real crazy but they have a certain approach that's very unique....I also like peanut butter

O_O

toy turn off your computer go outside and be influenced by YOUR cities style

• Like 1

toy turn off your computer go outside and be influenced by YOUR cities style

Phuck man, I wish u had half the brain to realize how stupid u sound...u could at least ask some questions before u judge me...for a writer not to study other cities styles (especially philly hands) is premature....also, I have studied my city...there is no style that originates here persay...the history of my city (as far as the writers who r origanally from here) starts MAAAYBE mid-90's if not later...more importantly than that those writers and most of the writers after them came and then left because of the poor canvas my city offers or because of one of the best buff squads in america, if u want ups here to last more than 3 to 7 days than u must go hard and choose ur surfaces wisely....Not to mention that right now we have the largest amount of writers that we've ever had and it's still a joke compared to other cities that r as big as ours..now don't get me wrong, we have writers with some ill steez but 95% aren't from here and don't bomb...the reason for this is because I live in one of the largest tourist spots in the country (hense the super buff) and most people move here thinking its a good place to retire or raise kids or live a better life all together....they r wrong of course...now, there r a couple writers that come to mind that r from here that have some fresh styles and I have and still am learning from them but in no disrespect to them it simply isn't enough...I could continue but lets just say that ur right....plus all I was really asking was if there was a specific style of hands that orginated outside of america

O_O

Phuck man, I wish u had half the brain to realize how stupid u sound...u could at least ask some questions before u judge me...for a writer not to study other cities styles (especially philly hands) is premature....also, I have studied my city...there is no style that originates here persay...the history of my city (as far as the writers who r origanally from here) starts MAAAYBE mid-90's if not later...more importantly than that those writers and most of the writers after them came and then left because of the poor canvas my city offers or because of one of the best buff squads in america, if u want ups here to last more than 3 to 7 days than u must go hard and choose ur surfaces wisely....Not to mention that right now we have the largest amount of writers that we've ever had and it's still a joke compared to other cities that r as big as ours..now don't get me wrong, we have writers with some ill steez but 95% aren't from here and don't bomb...the reason for this is because I live in one of the largest tourist spots in the country (hense the super buff) and most people move here thinking its a good place to retire or raise kids or live a better life all together....they r wrong of course...now, there r a couple writers that come to mind that r from here that have some fresh styles and I have and still am learning from them but in no disrespect to them it simply isn't enough...I could continue but lets just say that ur right....plus all I was really asking was if there was a specific style of hands that orginated outside of america

ITS CALLED INTERNET MORON.YOU KNOW YOU TYPE IN SOME SHIT YOU WANNA SEE, MORE SPECIFICALLY GOOGLE IT.If you dont have a specific environment, then go to the webs and do some research.holy bejesus

ITS CALLED INTERNET MORON.YOU KNOW YOU TYPE IN SOME SHIT YOU WANNA SEE, MORE SPECIFICALLY GOOGLE IT.If you dont have a specific environment, then go to the webs and do some research.holy bejesus

Fair enough, I guess...next time I want to ask a graffiti related question I won't go to a graffiti based website.....ill just google it

O_O

A letter

I have been hearing about the fact that you and T are accusing each other of being a snitch.

The sad truth is that neither of you two was behind this set-up,but your beloved friend COPE2 was.( I was told by someone who knows the truth)

COPE2 was not only just a snitch but a informant who worked for years for VS.

J Riveras book shows a hateletter from Cope on the back??,while at the same time Joe says in the book that Cope was a friendly young man bla bla.This does not make any sense unless Cope is an informant.

Did you know that the clean trains Cope paints on film,without a mask??? were staged by Joe and Cope to prove that Copes a legit hardcore train bomber,so that he was able to infiltarate the graff scene and snitch writers.

Ovie,Ket the twins and a bunch of other guys were snitched by Cope.

Its a shame you and T-kid are accusing each other because of fucking Cope2.

The ugliest part is that Cope himself has said that is is either “them or him”.