Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i dont know what handstyle im meant to be judging. you just posted a whole lot of pieces?

oh and i don't write Coke. its a nice word though

no one writes where i live just a few toys and i wanted someone elses opinion on them and

i was the one who put the handstyles up above those

my opinion is dont piece, its a waste of time, it gets buffed to quick.. unless youre really fucking good, dont piece ive been writing for 6 maybe 7 years now and ive done 1 piece... they get dissed or buffed and you waste paint... work on handstyles and throws for a long ass time till you know how to use letters and how they work then you can start piecing....

just how i feel about it...

but do what you want, thats the point of writing

my opinion is dont piece, its a waste of time, it gets buffed to quick.. unless youre really fucking good, dont piece ive been writing for 6 maybe 7 years now and ive done 1 piece... they get dissed or buffed and you waste paint... work on handstyles and throws for a long ass time till you know how to use letters and how they work then you can start piecing....

just how i feel about it...

but do what you want, thats the point of writing

hmm i acually like that idea i have only dont one peice in my life to and

it is now gone :( it realy was a waste of 40 bucks

no one writes where i live just a few toys and i wanted someone elses opinion on them and

i was the one who put the handstyles up above those

those pieces are bad. you need to understand letters are made up of shapes, mostly long bars, every shape is just a variation of rectangles.

115447.jpg

see this. its made of 3 bars. style comes from warping, bending and twisting these 3 bars.

those pieces are bad. you need to understand letters are made up of shapes, mostly long bars, every shape is just a variation of rectangles.

115447.jpg

see this. its made of 3 bars. style comes from warping, bending and twisting these 3 bars.

i know what you mean on that those were some new things i was trying out and thanks im going to start with plain basic letters and go from there if i get to draw today :]