OFFICIAL 12 OZ CHRISTMAS CARD EXCHANGE

Giving Tree

Originally posted by Smart

yeah, usernames should be optional but what's the plan, like a secret santa or something? did I miss the explanation?

yeah.. we're just going to do like christmas cards or whatever... just something small that's nice.. a nice line drawing or something along that vein would be great.. doesnt even need to resemble christmas..

something you can pack in a normal envelope or in a cheap manilla envelope if you dont want to bend the sketch/picture/watercolour/etc...

just something sent to someone else from your hands.. preferably not the skin of a young strangle victim.

again, everyone around here should at least know im chill enough to handle this with grace, after i send out your secret santa addy to your partner, i'll make it disappear from the email and my computer.. so dont stress that either.

just email me at twelveozchristmas@yahoo.com and i'll handle the rest..

ALSO.. im DEFINATELY not fucking around with the safety issue.. i'll keep the list VERY fair and VERY safe as far as that type of shit is concerned. dont expect me to hand out your address to every tom, dick, and harry and let them know your SMART or anything like that.. i'd let them know your teaser. haha.

no but really.. i'm definately glad i'm doin the address handling as opposed to other assholes. and like i've said before.. if you got fear, check my I.P. address. im just some dork ass from a very dorky place. no security threat here.

we are up to 18 people, this should be damn cool.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by beardo

yeah, im not sweating some VS shit, haha, lord knows im not worth their time anyway. just dont see the point in anyone that doesnt need it having my info, real or i-world.

its just going to be fun man... like that, wouldnt you like to swap some art with someone you dont really know.. especially anonymously..

think, you could get KR4Ywhatever.. makros' steez.. god knows your going to get some virgin goat blood, a box of face skin, and a drawing of a kitten framed in hardened ketcup.. HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT!!

dee38 or Devilush might send sexy pics.

i might send you a fucking book. really. i

i mean.. shit dude.. POSIBILITES ARE ENDLESS..

and i KNOW there is room on my wall for a beardo work, shit man i LOVE your hotness.. *(everyone else would love to get it too for that matter)* and what better way to get it from you than anonymously without the hastles that usually come with trading packs and all that shit.. its all figured out for you.. just drop it in the mail when the time comes, to the address you got in an email. that easy!

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

im jewish :(

no one said it cant be a 12oz hanukkah too homie!

This looks like its turning out good. Like I said When I get some stuff outta the way (work) Ill have plenty of time to make cards...fun times.

Originally posted by me IS cool

:love2: I wanna trade with Devilush :love2:

:love:

Oh yeah I'm dizzown.

awe really? that made me feel all warm inside. :love: email me and i will def send you a christmas card if i get one back :)

so last night i have been racking my brains for ideas. i have a couple of ideas for christmas cards and i might print them out but i want to personalize each and every one of them just because i am crafty like that. but def, if you email me requesting a card, i will send you one no matter.

i wonder who my secret santa will be! i'm excited about this!

Guest WebsterUno

*ZOINKS*

Originally posted by Devilush

yea i might send you pin up pictures of me in my lingerie.

homina homina homina

:eek:

Originally posted by Devilush

yea i might send you pin up pictures of me in my lingerie.

*praying to get dlush to trade*

hell d, if im chosen to trade with you that package may eventually come through...

i've got about 5 cards to make so far (not including my secret santa person). i have no markers or paper or anything at my place, so this should be interesting. i think i might go rack some stuff on my lunchbreak so i can draw pretty colorful pictures for my peeps! looking forward to what my fellow traders are going to send me! i have no idea what i'm gunna do....

LOOK.. YOU ONLY NEED TO MAKE ONE CARD.. YOU WILL BE THE PERSONS ONLY SECRET SANTA.. ONE CARD OR ONE DRAWING OR ONE PAINTING ETC.. NOT ONE FOR EVERYONE.. ITS AN EXCHANGE LIKE IN LITTLE KID SCHOOL..

so plan on only making ONE for ONE person... you will get their address in a bit.. make it something fucking cool too.. no janky bullshit.

IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE A CHRISTMAS CARD.. IT CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT... drawing, painting, just has to be art from YOUR HANDS.. shit even a cool photoshop type thing would work..

just trying to clear up the 12 identical questions i got emailed...

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

where did that blackbook go....

someone stole it i thought

someone also stole the kema joker book that was in the works

i cried for days

Archived