Yay, Family Guy slated for a 35 episode come back in 1st quarter 2005.

iloveboxcars

I was just thinking about a scene where brian gives stewie apple cider and says it's wine and brian just watches for a grueling two minutes as stewie acts drunk and rambles on and knocks the glass over and shit

wow all i could think is this shit is so true it's crazy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I've shit my pants many times watching this show, but my favorite scene of them all is on the very first episode, the courtroom scene:

(crazy secret revealed)

"OH NO!!!"

(camera switch to another person)

"OH NO!!!"

(camera switch to another person)

"OH NO!!!"

(camera switch to blank wall, the Kool-Aid Man bursts out of nowhere)

"OH YEAH!!!"

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

That was so gay.

hey! thats not cool! :D but really i hope you dont think anyless of me that i stay on the net to moniter everything everyone ever says ... oh wait thats you boxcars, fag. oh and by the way...im a friggin bad ass, one time i was in line to see Toy Story 2 but it was sold out so i bought tickets for the next show but then i snuck in the show that was sold out.....

yeaaahhhhh biatch.

how the fuck did youknow im from frisco LENS

/

:lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Sk8trBOI!

hey! thats not cool! :D but really i hope you dont think anyless of me that i stay on the net to moniter everything everyone ever says ... oh wait thats you boxcars, fag. oh and by the way...im a friggin bad ass, one time i was in line to see Toy Story 2 but it was sold out so i bought tickets for the next show but then i snuck in the show that was sold out.....

I don't stay on the net to monitor what people say, I stay on the net because that is what I get paid to do during the day. Unfortunately, today being Sunday and me nursing quite the hangover, I have nothing better to do.

Thanks for trying, moron.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

I don't stay on the net to monitor what people say, I stay on the net because that is what I get paid to do during the day. Unfortunately, today being Sunday and me nursing quite the hangover, I have nothing better to do.

Thanks for trying, moron.

did you not read? he is a badass, reread his story, its amazing, he snuck into a movie!, this show freakin rocks, freakin rocks

• 3 weeks later...

Archived