Philly BlackBook Thread

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TITO'roski

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00408559f00000010.jpg'>

EYOL with MEENONE sticker beneath

Damn, a nigga is trying. Just because it's wack doesn't mean it's fake. You should try to understand that before you start shining on spots. I could be one of the kats dissin wickeds. Instead I'm paying homage by trying my hand at it. It's my first wicked and I have seen much worse from heads trying for waaaaaayyyyy longer than me!

P.S. this is directed at MADSHIT, and anyone else who got shit to say.

Originally posted by TITO'roski

Damn, a nigga is trying. Just because it's wack doesn't mean it's fake. You should try to understand that before you start shining on spots. I could be one of the kats dissin wickeds. Instead I'm paying homage by trying my hand at it. It's my first wicked and I have seen much worse from heads trying for waaaaaayyyyy longer than me!

P.S. this is directed at MADSHIT, and anyone else who got shit to say.

OK I feal you. You're not from philly therfore can't write in any of the 3 or 4 philly styles of writing. you cant expect to see something alien to you on the internet and expect to have a full enough grasp of it to pull it off yourself. Thats just a fact, not a diss.

And like I said they're 3 or 4 different philly hands, and what you attempted was not a wicket. A wicket is the more extreme version that is so twisted up that most Philly heads can't even read it. I can't tell you to keep practicing cause I already know that you could never get it because you didnt grow up around it. Dig?

And dude needs to put that Bob shit on the shelf and put up those 53's. that shits hot son. Different too. And I take it "different" is what your going for with those Bob stickers. You'd be better off with those 53's, at least you'd get more respect. You should write 53 vs 5-0.:lol: :lol:

Start a new trend with niggahs writin numbers and shit.

Originally posted by MADSHIT

And dude needs to put that Bob shit on the shelf and put up those 53's. that shits hot son. Different too. And I take it "different" is what your going for with those Bob stickers. You'd be better off with those 53's, at least you'd get more respect. You should write 53 vs 5-0.:lol: :lol:

Start a new trend with niggahs writin numbers and shit.

haha thanks...i throw up those numbers once in awhile. i cant stop the bob invasion since its worldwide but maybe ill do more 53s..

Originally posted by MADSHIT

OK I feal you. You're not from philly therfore can't write in any of the 3 or 4 philly styles of writing. you cant expect to see something alien to you on the internet and expect to have a full enough grasp of it to pull it off yourself. Thats just a fact, not a diss.

And like I said they're 3 or 4 different philly hands, and what you attempted was not a wicket. A wicket is the more extreme version that is so twisted up that most Philly heads can't even read it. I can't tell you to keep practicing cause I already know that you could never get it because you didnt grow up around it. Dig?

Until I try a wicket, I can't learn wickets. I'm just trying to expand my horizon. If I'm wrong for that, sue me. And I guess since your not from N.Y. (I assume) you can't do wildstyle. But you probably can because people don't have to be from the root to understand how a plant grows. And duke, the first time I saw a wicket was when I was staying in west(35th and market) and peeped one on a wall out their. NOT THE INTERNET.

You say I will never get it,hmmmm.................Watch me!

P.S. Is this the "MAD" I think it is?

Archived