Philly BlackBook Thread

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by albinomonkey

it looks like someone scribbles on a peice of paper and calls it a sick handstyle

to me it looked like a fuckin wild ass code that I had to figure out and wanted to do it myself..been trying to do so for 4 or 5 years now

-Gucci Condom

took you 5 years to learn how to scribble on a peice of paper?

what the fuck is there to look past its just fuckin scribbles on a peice of paper... now die...

and choke on a cock you faggot fuck smokejuda, how about you smoke your dads dick you dumbbitch i hope you get castrated

the whole world has peice game philly has wickets.. how can you front on originality and creidbility this shit has been around longer then any other artistic peicers style of graff ever was.

oh yeah of course its just a guy scribbling on paper, so original right?,

THE REASON YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND A WICKET IS CAUSE YOUR FROM HOUSTON. TAGGIN STARTED IN PHILLY AND THEREFORE IS MORE ADVANCED THAN HOUSTON. AND TO TELL THE TRUTH I'VE BEEN TO TEXAS AND THAT COMBINED WITH WHAT I'VE SEEN ON THE INTERNET TELLS ME THAT YALL DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO WRITE. SERIOUSLY, THE WORST TAGS I EVER SEEN WERE IN TEXAS. NOW PROVE ME WRONG AND POST SOMETHING OF YOURS. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO OUT YOURSELF THEN WRITE A DIFFERENT NAME. POST THAT SHIT.I GARANTEE IT'LL BE GARBAGE.

you said it perfectly we people in texas don't know how to tag, and scribbling on paper is really more advanced , actually more advanced then the whole world yep, man that scribbling is more complex then even daims 3d peices and totems combined! yep... so i really don't know how to scribble on a peice of paper..

im just stating my opinion ... wheather you like it or not so die

why are u hating u came on a philly thread and u shouldve expected philly hands its like u came on here just to aggrivate philly heads. ive been to philly and philly people are just raw the hands are an example of that. none of that art fag hipster bullshit. not dissing peicing or full color wildstyles whatever. but cmon homie this is the philly thread and just cause u dont like philly hands u take it upon yourself to diss every sick writer from philly that pride themselves on sick handstyles. didnt your elementary teachers teach you not to say anything if u dont have nothing good to say. if these writers were toys it would be all good. but its a whole nother style so your just flat out hating. its a difference of opinion and if u dont like philly hands just dont look at em. if i didnt like abstract shit it doesnt give me the right to go to an abstract artists thread and be like this shit sucks. its just a difference of opinion and ur a hater. even worse an internet hater. im sure if u went up to philly u wouldnt say shit. those philly writers would eat your ass up. anyway im out. but your shit just made me angry. peace

you said it perfectly we people in texas don't know how to tag, and scribbling on paper is really more advanced , actually more advanced then the whole world yep, man that scribbling is more complex then even daims 3d peices and totems combined! yep... so i really don't know how to scribble on a peice of paper..

im just stating my opinion ... wheather you like it or not so die

I would take a philly handstyle over a 3D piece anyday.

YOUNG BOY, LISTEN UP.

IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT THAT YOUR GROWING UP IN TEXAS SO I'LL BE NICE AND BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU. PHILLY WRITING REVOLVES AROUND HANDSTYLES FOR MANNY REASONS. THERFORE PHILLY WRITING (TAGS) IS MORE ADVANCED THAN SAY BUMBLE FUCK (WERE YOU LIVE).

"SCRIBBLE"? THATS LIKE ME SAYING THAT A WILDSTYLE PIECE LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE ATE A BOWL OF SPAGETTI THEN PUKED ON A WALL.

A PHILLY WICKET IS TO A WILDSTYLE AS A PHILLY PRINT IS TO A STRAIGHT LETTER.NEXT TIME YOU LOOK AT A WICKET THINK "WILD STYLE TAG".

GOT IT? IF NOT THEN POST SOMETHING OF YOURS AND SHOW US HOW WACK PHILLY IS.OR POST THE BEST HANDSTYLE IN YOUR CITY FOR THAT MATTER.

still takes more skill then scribble on paper, and dont worry those were my first colored sketches ever. like making fun of that? mr. i spend 5 years of my life trying to figure out how to scribble... how about you try to do something skillful , asshole, i think you need to step back and re evalute your life right now, oh yeah ill post my improvments soon so the shit talking will stop after i do that, but my opinion still remains you suck, your handstyles are ugly and i dont care if your from philly your handstyles are still ugly, so go stick your dick in an oven fagbag

albino, i used to have the same opinion on philly hands as you do. thought they were just ugly scribbles on a wall. but after a while, looking at them quite a bit they kind of grew on me. i kind of started seeing a distinct style in letters to them, and i thought it was pretty dope that a city had their own type of handstyle that was different from anywhere else. i don't know if you'll ever look at philly hands in a different way ever but i just figured i'd post this since i never used to like them. why upset a city saying all their tags are shit. yeeeeeeah i'm tired.

big ups to philly. keep posting more stuff.

Archived