Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DC metro kid

first try at 3d sketch... dont laugh!

Guest mikro137

suck my dick m drunk , fuck you you d=suck , 3d is played out , fuck you , niggas know believe it niggas know

Originally posted by mikro137

suck my dick m drunk , fuck you you d=suck , 3d is played out , fuck you , niggas know believe it niggas know

wow this is bad...even for you...

EH! for real I dont think that is your first attempt at 3d. If it is dam keep it up. If it isint dam keep it up.

i'm gonna post some painted stuff...

i'm leaving here in about an hour to hit up this liquer store so i'll bring the digi cam with me and post em when i get back...

look for it in wall stomper forum

no offense to you dc, but if you are using someone elses style, even though you are drawing it, it will not turn out bad, because whereever you cant figure some part of the 3d out, you will be able too look and see how hecz did it, so its not realy like you are doing 3d's here, try and develop your own style then you will get praise, cuz then you will have figured shit out on your own

i was talking about the way the letters were seperated, how they look notched together...thats what i used from his style

the actual letter structure and design is mine...

there are several elements of 3d that werent acknowledged such as texture and light. 3D Isnt just making shit look like its coming closer and further away. And you straight stole someone elses style, so i dont know how you can take pride in it at all.

whatever man... i aint stoled nuffin

and if you read the begining of the post i praised hecz for the style of notching letters together in the detail...

i think you need to put down the hateraid

p.s. yeah i sed stoled...

you need to come with your own style or your not being real and longer down the line you'll suck dick at graffiti

i have my own style...

that was my first try at 3d...it aint like i'mma paint 3d pieces... thats not my style...

it was a DRAWING IN A BOOK!... not a dam copyrite

he did say " I used hec's style, not like he said ive been doing this style for years and this style is all mines, the throws nice though, as long as he doest put the 3dizzle on the wall, then its all cool, he was just fuckin around

DORK SUGGESTED I'D SAY THIS....

Originally posted by FLYIN'OCULA

I wonder what hecz is gonna say when he sees this....

u fukin biter... if u keep usin my style imma have sex with ur dog while the cat watches!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this