....>>>>>>pics of rotten ex-girl super(not uber) thread<<<<<.....

l0rdka0s

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by THE DEVIL!

Robo, I hate to say it, but ol'girl's got a cute tounge, and all in all, I'd hit it.

So whaddid she to to destroy you?

heres a list because i feel so inclined to let this out and vex once more. It seems that only years of therapy will get this girl outta my head.

(there is some threads that give you further detail)

1.) She gave up on me in my darkest darkest hour.

2.) She lied when she said she loved me.

3.) She betrayed my trust.

4.) She never trusted me.

5.) She secretly held everything against me, and never accepted that i was sorry

6.) She was whorrible in bed..

7.) She was never afectionate in public.

8.) She never wanted to have sex.

9.) She distracted me from my artistic endeavors.

and the final reason that led to my destruction...

10.) She used to be my best friend.

"Dont ever fall in love..."

-Foolasafees 2003

Originally posted by nomadawhat

sounds like a terrible girlfriend.... why is it that you are still upset about this?

get the fuck over it.

you know i dont know why but out of all the times in my life when people have betrayed me and stabbed me in the back she has seemed to done the worst to me.

plus i get pissed all the time over dumb shit, im fuckin bipolar.

I was with this girl for three years outta my life. thats three years i coulda put more time into, emceeing, graffiti, school, keeping a fucking job, writing, painting, drawing, being a hustla.

you get my drift.

Originally posted by robotripp

I was with this girl for three years outta my life. thats three years i coulda put more time into, emceeing, graffiti, school, keeping a fucking job, writing, painting, drawing, being a hustla.

you get my drift.

ok, well do that shit now and quit dwelling on the past... you're still got lots of time.

"make love to the future, fuck the past!"

yeah brotha id love to fuck the past like a cheap two cent trick but since i broke it off with her i got depressed, became a raging alcoholic, lost my job, cant hold down a job, i did get back in school, but had to move in with my rents, and along the way of substance abuse and apathy, and all the wonderful things that go with hitting rock bottom, I caught an assault charge. Then i got a PI while on probation for my wreckless driving charge. Oh yeah and lest i forget to add that i had to sell my car to get a lawyer, so now i ride a fucking bike. oh and where is she to drive me around. I drove her around from 15 to fucking 17 cause she didnt have a goddamn car. fuck that. I am doin that shit now. Fuck her, but i still cant help feeling like theres something gone and its been almost a year.

there. Now you tell me everything is okay. Everything fucking sucks today.

Archived