free stuff

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

About 1 month ago, I was walking over to a friends house when I passed these bushes at the end of his street to see a VCR..So I grabbed it. Then after taking a closer look around I see a garbage bag and cardboard box protruding from another bush across the street. Come to find out - theres a working AIWA boombox, (my 6 disk player just stopped working) New speakers for a computer (busted mine) and like 30 unworn/semiworn hats with various brands and shit like that on them Also 2 soddering guns.

That cell phone story made me really giddy. :lick: I like making prank phone calls too. Especially drugs and murder. "when they wanted the cocaine delivered at." That's Grade A shit. Ya but hey mister 26 sided cube, that is wack stealing things from people's cars. Why don't you just steal your mom's food and sell it on the corner. ]

Originally Posted by FouRHundredDollaRs:

For some reason on my street, the people are idiots, they buy vintage televisions and then they are too lazy to bring them inside with the rest of the TVs, these televisions sit outside day and night, so one night I robbed one, and I brought it home, but when I started watching it, it broke, so nows I just use em as my bathroom mirror, seein' as my original bathroom mirror gets all steamy when I take showers.

________________________________**____________________________________

You idiot, FlourHungryDollars, of course your mirrors get steamy. By the way, one time, I was on my way home, and I saw a television set, so I wrote my picture on the front screen of it. Ha ha ha, whoever trys to take that into their home now, they'll have my name aLL oV3® iTTT!!!!

Archived