free stuff

fatbastard

i always think things are better enjoyed when they are free...today i ate like a king and it was free...i'm talking full seafood platters being bought to me by the pool and me lying down rocking partyboy glasses and lying in my swim trunks eating them..i got to the hotel with 48 dollars in my wallet...stayed two nights and left with 60

all legit....all free

anyone got any stories of free stuff they have gotten (free samples in mass quantities etc)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha, word. two bottles of wine, 10 or so cans, paint thinner, newspaper, scrub thing, to a setting, and i forget what else. and let's not forget all the stupid expensive shit you always wanted, but didn't have the money to wate on. bag of like 10 packs of gum, expensive ass soda pop from the health section, more breathmints then i will ever need, enough 'lunchables' to fill you up (can you beleive those stupid fucking things cost like 2.30$), once a pair of shoes for my freind...

A keg of zeigen bock, over 200 hundred cans of spray paint, seeing atmosphere, c-rayz walz, teh shape shifters, OMD, awolone, CVE, The rza, The gza, raekwon the chef, ghostface killa, a black book, numerous cans of silver rusto, over 50 or so paintmarkers, hundreds of streakers, sardines??? yuck, sandwiches, lotsa sushi from zen, and many bowls of teriayki chicken as well as oyakos, brand new muskas and an element shirt from this stripper broad who loved fucking me, 9 months free rent, shit i cant name everything, i beena bum for too long. I quit buying girls shit a long time ago, come to think of it never really did once she gotta job. And i quit paying for shows in this town a long time ago too.

at the end of this month is 'schoolies week' where graduates go away for a few days and run a muk

over at a popular island they give away free condoms and lube

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

for a $1.06 (trident gum), i got:

6-pack of:

smirnoff ice

smirnoff triple black

bacardi O3

bacardi silver

two packs of cigarettes

two one-time use cameras

12-pack of natty ice

6 boxes of hot pockets

two bags of ice

that's what i just got last nght

how fucken big are your pockets ?!?! :eek:

Uhhhhm let me see

Them 6 dollar bags of beef jerkey

Cartons of Ben N Jerrys

Up to 7 packs of cigs at a time

Countless sodas

Hoagies

Chips

Cookie Dough

Candy

Cappaccinos

Paint

Skateboard bearings, wheels

Hats, Jeans, Jackets,Shoes

Cologne

Cell Phones

Knives

CD's

DVD's

Video Games

Books/Magazines

Software

Autographed things

Meals at resturants

Taxi rides

But its been atleast 2 Wawa trips a day for the past 4 years, same Wawa, same people all the time and for some reason nobody suspects shit when every time I walk in, walk to the back and walk out. :cool:

Originally posted by Vanity

how'd you pull that off fatty?

well...pretty easy actually my girls dad is some guy who does business ALOT of business with this 5 star hotel i mean a lot...so he was holding a conference there and there was a last minute cancellation with 2 of is clients so me and my girl filled in...i had an ID number (48392246b) and then had to give my girls sirname everytime i wanted something bought to me... room service, drinks, towels....anything really this place was yuppie central the sea food platters cost $38.00 and this guy came up to me and said he would give me $20 if i got him 2....ok i thought no problem i also ordered him a few cokes and coctails for him and his friend who had scammed there way into the VIP pool area. then in the changing room i found a pair of gucci glasses, my girl told me they were in the giftshop for $370....all in all it was good for a laugh

Yo, the mousepad I use now, Free! Free!

yeah, banks give out lots of crap, but besides that, you can get lots of really good free food at the end of festivals when people are wrapping up. Free coffee for being an asshole. I once got a free pack of cigarettes and soda at a gas station because the electricity went out, the attendent said, I can't ring you up, I said, well why don't you just give it to me. The real nice part of our economy is the soft underbelly. It's really nice, really nice. Eat it, swallow, garbage.

Ya, I'm more of a pick up and stuff in my pockets type. I used to rock a free potato chip crisper clip. I put it on my pants or something. You know what I like, free bumper stickers from hot girl bands. I always try to telepathically tell them that if they want I'll cover some insides is Burning Chelsea or other nonsense bumper stickers. Ya.

Originally posted by space base

Once I went to OSH with an empty paint bucket in my back pack. Then I got a gallon of rusto silver and went in the bathroom and opened it up and poured it in my bucket. then i filled the rusto bucket up with water and put it back on the shelf. It must of been funny when someone bought it and tried to paint something with it.

why didnt you just take the bucket of rusto?

Originally posted by space base

Once I went to OSH with an empty paint bucket in my back pack. Then I got a gallon of rusto silver and went in the bathroom and opened it up and poured it in my bucket. then i filled the rusto bucket up with water and put it back on the shelf. It must of been funny when someone bought it and tried to paint something with it.

why didnt you just put the rusto in your bag?

Archived