Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
earmuffs

what should I download

boondock saints is a pimpin ass movie, i was just about to watch it cause my cable connection went down but its now workin. equilibrium(sp*) is a good movie, enter the dragon. i got alot of option vids those are good is you like shit about cars in japanese.

that Another State of Mind video... the Social Distortion movie... they rocked SO hard before they sucked...

BumFight - entertainment at the expense of others rocks

There's a Mike Valley Video of his throwing anchor on four random jocks in a 7-11 parkinglot. He takes these guys out. Worth taking the time to find.

Originally posted by LENS

There's a Mike Valley Video of his throwing anchor on four random jocks in a 7-11 parkinglot. He takes these guys out. Worth taking the time to find.

seen them

Guest imported_Europe

Bumfights sucks, not fun at all.

Its entertaining for me to ban you, I mean, that would be on your expense, would that "rock"?

Originally posted by Europe

Its entertaining for me to ban you, I mean, that would be on your expense, would that "rock"?

yesssssss hahaha...it would rock. well not me...him...nothin against lens.

Bumfights sucks, not fun at all.

Do you have free reign to ban people at will for tame stuff like this? People have posted far far worse. I guess it's cool for you to pick and choose who gets the axe. Kinda like an office manager on vague power trip because he has keys to the supply closet and gets free copies down at Kinkos.

Download Ken Park

There's some great footage of dolphins getting killed in japan floating around.

Quality viewing all around.

Guest imported_Europe

Do you have free reign to ban people at will for tame stuff like this? People have posted far far worse. I guess it's cool for you to pick and choose who gets the axe.

Suddenly "fun" at other peoples expense isnt that "rocking", huh???

Suddenly "fun" at other peoples expense isnt that "rocking", huh???

Whatever...my Ken Park thread was wayyyy better. This is what this whole "Europe got Irate over Bumfight" is really all about huh? Just because I had the ill Ken Park thread....

I just ordered BumFights over the internet from money I won at the cockfights down in the barrio last night.

Rock on Europe

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this