does this happen to you (when or if) u were in high school....

ToyKillin567

Originally posted by Father John

I wrote in this black book during school once as a kid...was a friend of mine...he didnt write...just wanted me to draw in there...I did, I knew him since grade school...anyway some wigger looks at the black book about 2 weeks after I drew in it...

no one from my school really knew me really...I looked like a typical kid....white kid is like "AYO WHO DID DIS IT'ZZZ HOOT?" and friend points to me and kids like "YOU DRAW GRAFFITI??/" and I said no...thats as long as those conversations last.....

this is exactly how to play it.

"yo, do you graffiti?"

"no"

*end*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 40ozProphet

YO, FUCK DEM TOYZ

NDC STR8 KILLN HMBUL TUYZ>>>>>>><><

I BE BETR DEN EVERY11

CEN FOR EVA FOR LYF UNTL I DYE FEVA FLYF>>>>>>>>11111ONE

i had a moment like many here are describing today at my college. these three guys are talking right next to me about going to this freight yard later on, about how they're gonna "hella crush shit, dawg" after school, etc. i could hear paint rattling in one dude's backpack. don't get me wrong, i live with a silver and a streak in my pocket, but cans of paint to school? what the fuck? i was feelin kinda curious as to who they were, but my good sense stopped me from having that always awkward "yo dawg, wha chu rite?" conversation. and besides, they were people who i obviously would never have any contact with outside of graff, so it seemed pointless. needless, to say, they went to the bathroom together, chatting away, and when i went in ten minutes later, wet ink spelled out the answer i was looking for.

time to start beefing.

did you ever walk down the halls and see the dudes who think they are the best football players? or get the most chicks? or the girls who think they are the prettiest? and you just look at them and say "how fucking shallow?" its not just graff shit man kids are like that itss high school dude thats how it is. and dont think that shit like that doesnt carry on. trust me you will see this throught your life . and you'll see people are idiots all over the place and stupidity doesnt discriminate:yum:

I meet a lot of writers today that went to my highschool, and I never new cause I never really went that much, and sort of didn't talk to people who were rediculous like that. I remember this one kid was a big football star came out talking about how he had the dopest rhymes and shit, so I see him coming down the hall spitting nonsensical rhymes that he bit from the old Ja Rule cd, and talking about how he's the baddest this and that, so his little crew of the popular prettiest girls were all standing around, and I was like fuck this so I just started rapping over him, and he was like shocked, the birds were like speechless, I just shit on him and walked off, it has to be one of the damn funniest experiences of my life. The look on his face was like stunned/hurt, I almost felt bad.

Meanwhile I was outside of a college class at a university drawing in my book and this guy comes up to me and says "hey whoa, you're a graffiti painter too, can I draw something in your book?" So I'm like "ya, I guess" and he's like cool so he starts off with this bubble block letter shit with serifs on every end so that it doesnt even make sense and he's writing his first name which I guess he used when he "got up", and then hes like "see this?" and he starts making squiggly lines in the fill of the letters, and he's like "this is my definitive marking" and I'm like "uhhhh ya" and he's like "its dope huh" and I'm like "uhhh ya" and then he puts in the ugliest hand I've ever seen "GRAFFITI VANDAL SINCE 88 WORD UP" I just sat there like what the fuck is this guy doing, and then he goes "we should paint sometime..." I was like "ummmm ya"

Archived