does this happen to you (when or if) u were in high school....

ToyKillin567

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

.... MMMMMMMMM ... ATTENTION THIS IS NOT A JOKE

When I worked at Burger King there was this dude that walked around like he was the shit. He was always tryna talk down on people. Brash, arrogant, just straight up full of himself. I just figured that is the type of guy he was. He used to talk shit about me not shaving or some shit i was doing wrong. Some girl told me that she remembered when he didn't used to be like that. I found out the reason he acted so cocky was because he prepared the food better than everyone else. The next time he said something stupid I reminded him that he only makes $6 an hour and has failed in life. I was fired shortly after for not shaving.

.................... YOU MAY NOW RETURN TO YOUR BROWSING.

I wrote in this black book during school once as a kid...was a friend of mine...he didnt write...just wanted me to draw in there...I did, I knew him since grade school...anyway some wigger looks at the black book about 2 weeks after I drew in it...

no one from my school really knew me really...I looked like a typical kid....white kid is like "AYO WHO DID DIS IT'ZZZ HOOT?" and friend points to me and kids like "YOU DRAW GRAFFITI??/" and I said no...thats as long as those conversations last.....

there was another kid at my highschool who was good though...cool guy.. I met him when I was a young and he was graduating...he first crossed me out and but I couldnt blame him I sucked...so I wanted to see this guy anyway because he was portering me....anyway we started talking and kicked it off...he ended up giving me a few good books ....2 days later he graduated....

Modern Graff didn't exist . . .

. . . when I was in high school. But believe it, there were plenty of people walking the halls of my high school with the stuck-up jackass attitude that you describe. It's part of adolescence, and comes from feeling inadequate and insecure about oneself. Inappropriate, LOW SELF ESTEEM BULLSHIT. In other words, the more aggressive and bullyish someone behaves, the bigger COWARD they are. The more like a cocksman and a playa someone behaves, the more they are convinced that they are a big failure with the girls, so they go around talking worlds of shit about how much pussy they get, which girls they've fucked and so on. The biggest shit-talking playas of all are probably latent homosexuals. They treat women like shit, and they love grab-assing in the shower, etc.

The biggest dopers and gangsters and stoners are trying to fit in and are desparate to have someone accept them, so much so that they are willing to commit felonies and risk going to prison just so they can fit in with a "group." Pretty fucking sad. Don't bother hassling with them, it's a waste of time and effort. Let them make their own fucked up decisions. You've got enough of your own problems to worry about.

Don't spend your time worrying about toys and all that shit. Just be yourself and try to make good decisions. It doesn't seem like it when you are a kid, but the bullshit "academics side" of high school is actually very important. You are playing for keeps. Take school seriously.

I did not do this. I hated school with an undying, burning passion, and I could not WAIT to get the fuck out of there and go do what I wanted to do. It's all I could think about.

Oddly enough, when I finally got out, I kind of missed it, and wished I had worked harder and tried to be a "normal" student. Instead, I was a big rebel and a pain in the ass to all my teachers except one. Now I wish I hadn't been like that. Oh well. Water under the bridge for me, but you guys could change things. Try hard. It's important.

Guest imported_Europe

The guys that were "the shit" in highschool are now boring loosers with boring jobs... Its all about being an outcast in highschool cause then youll be all that later...

Originally posted by Europe

The guys that were "the shit" in highschool are now boring loosers with boring jobs... Its all about being an outcast in highschool cause then youll be all that later...

This man...ladies and gentlemen...is right on the money.

i consider my self an "educated thug" because of the kids i chill with and the clothes and music i listen too, not to mention some "Activities" i get involved with, but through out high school i was in ap and honor classes and graduated, not head of my class, but with in the top at least 150 id say, what im trying to say is that its all about an equilibrium, i didnt walk the halls aimlessly reciting lyrics or flossin a black book...i didnt have to, the kids who are real are the ones who dont need to show off or brag there skills and dont worry bout what people are going to think of them because they are in non level-2 classes

hahah he said " to a battle of the 4 elements". Anyways highschool was the shit dont get it twisted. Just graduated a couple years ago but i still wish i was there right now. So enjoy it while you can and do all the shit you want to do while you're still young. Dont try being an outcast or worry about petty bullshit cause you'll regret it later its not like you get an extra diploma for not selling out. Once you leave highschool shit kinda goes south. All the bullshit goes out the window and its straighten up or you'll probably be hanging out at the corner store like some 16 year old kid, selling drugs, flippin burgers, being a bum or end up dead.

DAMN!!!

Originally posted by ILoveUnicrns

no, but i used to get boners really easily in highschool and i went to one of those schools that made you tuck in your shirt, so id always have to find some creative way to cover it.

this whole time i thought you were a chick....;)