my cel phone bill

Guest HESHIANDET

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

I don't use my phone too often. People call, they say what they need, (or vice versa) and the call is over. What the hell do you talk about that's worth 1000 dollars.

exactly. i dont see how people can spend so long on the phone.

example of a typical conversation held by me:

sneak: hello

***: yeah, what are you doing?

sneak: not much

***: want to come out?

sneak: yeah

***: come on down then

sneak: safe

*no longer than a minute at the most*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr.yuck

I keep tryna tell people... It's all about the pager.

this man speaks the truth...i always tell my boys who got cells that...its all bout 40 buck for the hole year n a quarter to call back ( or someone else cell phone ;) ) n if u dont wanna talk to the person dont call um bak....

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

this man speaks the truth...i always tell my boys who got cells that...its all bout 40 buck for the hole year n a quarter to call back ( or someone else cell phone ;) ) n if u dont wanna talk to the person dont call um bak....

I dunno man, i hear you can catch herpes using a public phone. Public phones are nasty as fuck. What's to say some dude who just used the phone you have up to your ear and mouth didn't just beat his shit ten minutes prior to using the phone in the first place? A pager won't help you when you're in a shitty situation and you need help immediatly.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by krie

that girl is hot Europe

thread jacking:

Yeah she is nice, her name is Sisse, she won this kiddie singing contest a few years ago and dissappeared. Now she is back as as a covergirl for this mens mag, she grew up alot and being sold as the new Britney. More of her here:

www.m-online.dk

There a couple of flicks and some wallpapers of her...

• 1 month later...

$ 120.76.

What the fuck happened to my 29.99 a month plan?

I've seriously made only 4 calls this week all under 10 minutes. Does anyone else have AT&T Wireless? If so, can you get the bill sent to your house instead of this e-billing shit?

I can't even view what I'm being charged for.

i went on a little road trip up to canada a while ago didnt think it was roaming i had a high ass phone bill and i never paid it so they cancelled it at 200$ per phone so i never paid it now i have a lawyer calling me and telling me hes gonna take me to court hahahaha FUCK YOU AT&T

Archived