The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

fantom, you're in...you should know that by now

and the point of this is so people dont have to bust their asses making 300 some odd stickers to send to people who either send 20 back or people who send poor work back...

p.s. frost better back me up, it was his idea

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well i figured since i wasnt on the list to judge, i was subject to the homework. so its cool, its all in fun my brother. i back you up completly, i think we had a few conversations concerning this as well.

infact, i feel anyone thats not judging should do this, except for ol comm's, he kinda cant. i realise there are a few members who do not frequent the boards, such as ratwings, but we know he's legit. so its good. post up kids, you got homework.

i remember talking to stomah about gathering a bunch of names of people who create stickers/street art and having a big swap every so often, just to spread our work and also to work with other artists....similar to stickernation's mission, to help artists spread their work to places they would never be able to go themselves. its real cool how twenty deep has grown, but we do need to weed out those unworthy. not that its a crew, its like a gathering of dedicated artists who have the same, or similar goals...i said dedicated. not someone who saw everyone on 12oz talking about characters and decided, hey, im going to stop tagging and come up with a character because thats all the rage. nah, it shouldnt be that way. lots of these guys are real into what they do. those i know personally, like el toro and perro for instance, have a passion for what they do, like myself and a few of the others on here who know who they are and i know who they are. those of you who dont feel this passion you know who you are as well, and i personally dont know how you can put so much time into this without feeling the way we do. i agree that we should "accept" the artists worthy of a trade, because to tell you the truth, i put in a lot of work into the last trade, and i know others did too, and i just dont like the fact that lots of my work will be sitting in some kids bedroom when it should be chilling in the streets where it belongs. post up..once work gets posted, its easy to see who has the love for the game...

oh yeah, bob will reign..

Originally posted by seeking

why arent you guys putting up handstyles along with your 8 stickers per pole?

i guess i just dont really get it.

I usually don't write my word on my stickers because i just want people to see the character. and maybe go..hmm..whats that all about? instead of seeing them and seeing the tags and crews etc. and instantly going..ahhhh tagger vandal gang trash! i'd like them to at least wonder for half of a half of a second..if they even notice at all. the whole name game isn't that important (to me)anyway..even though i do plenty of graffito. blah blah blah.. people ask me that pretty often. and its a good question to ask or something.

im tired. and i will have some flicks from austin very soon.

I think DBD summed the 20deep issue up very nicely.

I would just like to add that in my opinion, 20deep was never supposed to be just a character crew. If you do graffiti, and use stickers as a medium, then that's dope. I love catching stickers by graffiti artists. you don't have to come up with some poorly drawn character that you threw together so you can "join" 20deep. I don't think anybody ever stated that this was for characters only, but sometimes it seems like thats the idea that people get.

Also, this isn't the twenty deep thread. If you want to be a part of the trades, please don't post a picture of your stickers on your computer desk. Go put a bunch of stickers up in the streets. Take photos. There is a sticker thread for the computercam shots, but this is for just streets shots. If you want to get a hold of one of use, we have link and email and many ways of doing so.

keep on keepin on foolios.

If you want to be a part of the trades, please don't post a picture of your stickers on your computer desk. Go put a bunch of stickers up in the streets.'>

i cant believe you posted that flik right after stomah just said this. can you read? or choose not too? S-T-R-E-E-T stickers, not carpet bombers.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

If you want to be a part of the trades, please don't post a picture of your stickers on your computer desk. Go put a bunch of stickers up in the streets.'>

i cant believe you posted that flik right after stomah just said this. can you read? or choose not too? S-T-R-E-E-T stickers, not carpet bombers.

OK..first of all if i posted that it's because i felt like it..and second of all i'll be posting streets shots..you had the wrong asumtion on your fuckin fucked up head..but automatically thinking that was for 20..hop off my nuts...

i go out for one weekend and the thread goes ballistic...ok i think we summed it up for the 20 deep thing with stomah and dbds comments, my 2 cents on the whole thing is i just want the same amount of passion and work put in to each sticker that i get in return...graff or characters i dont care..stickers are cool..plain and simple..hell if u really want send in some cardboard with peices and characters ill duct tape that somewhere...for the people who want stickers of people in the 20 deep trade just email us and we can prolly send you couple stickers, you dont have to make a character or tag to join in...wheres all the pics at? stop blabin and i wanna see more pics..i know you guys didn't empty out or stashes yet...

evolve thats a hot ass sign..is it in philly? if so im puttin a toro on it haha

ok thats it..i wish i got pics to show of this weekend but all i got are old dirty bastard being raw and uncut...maybe ill post that if peeps dont care...

Originally posted by Gates

OK..first of all if i posted that it's because i felt like it..and second of all i'll be posting streets shots..you had the wrong asumtion on your fuckin fucked up head..but automatically thinking that was for 20..hop off my nuts...

the point IS, its the street sticker thread, not stickers in your room thread. theres a WHOLE other thread for that. im pretty sure somewhere in the rules it says. STAY ON TOPIC. in caps lock like that. and anyone that can read, can read the topic of the thread is stickers....out in the street.....up's.....already slapped slaps...

not sure if that cleared the situation up. but i come in thsi thread for street shots. i go into "the new sticker thread" for shots of slap's on your floor.

so ill get off your nuts, as soon as you get the right equipment, or as soon as you start considering how long it takes people computer to load to be disapointed when someone doesnt come through with what they clicked on the link for.

so anyways, well all be looking forward to your input in the mean time. dont disapoint us.;)

if im not setting this up how you want it dbd and slow, you can handle the trade if you want. i dont want to mess it up in any way cause i dont want to mess up 20 deep for everyone...

and if anyone wants to sell me some large labels? cause im running out of the ones that dbd sold me... thanks

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

the point IS, its the street sticker thread, not stickers in your room thread. theres a WHOLE other thread for that. im pretty sure somewhere in the rules it says. STAY ON TOPIC. in caps lock like that. and anyone that can read, can read the topic of the thread is stickers....out in the street.....up's.....already slapped slaps...

not sure if that cleared the situation up. but i come in thsi thread for street shots. i go into "the new sticker thread" for shots of slap's on your floor.

so ill get off your nuts, as soon as you get the right equipment, or as soon as you start considering how long it takes people computer to load to be disapointed when someone doesnt come through with what they clicked on the link for.

so anyways, well all be looking forward to your input in the mean time. dont disapoint us.;)

ppfft....i'm not here to make you happy or dissapoint you..i'm here to post..end this shit right now..i don't give afuck what you think...seems like you alway's have shit to say about everything..you only make your self misribble...eeh i don't give a fuck..this shit is done with.

umm ummm, well he ( fantom ) is kinda right . it is the STREET sticker thread .

ohh and one more thing :

"seems like you alway's have shit to say about everything..you only make your self misribble...eeh i don't give a fuck.. "

i think he has very good reason to say wut ever he want 2 cuz he helps a lot and have really good advices .

and about you saying "i dont give a fuck " well if you dont give a fuck so much then why you keep on reply ? just drop it . and im not trying to fight with you or somthing just making a point .