The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

these are cool, i usta print my own stickers with my own hello phrases as well. the thing that sucks about them tho, is that they wash off in the rain cuz printer ink isnt very strong, leaving it with a blank white sticker. u can see in the last flick water started to make the ink run already, but whatever.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok, i got a couple things i'd like to ask/say whatever...

i got my 20deep stuff in the mail and i just wanted to ask whoever has those big vynalish stickers where they got them or if they'd pick me up some. I'd pay of course

and the pack was wonderful except some stickers that had a gun and a bullet on them? im not trying to insult whoever did them, but we all try our hardest to make quality work, so just keep trying to progress..

And i again, would like to request that THE FIEND would hit me up with an email, Elementkid13@hotmail.com or IthinkIdied@hotmail.com

oh yeh..i forgot..they buffed the mf toro walkin sign and all the 20 deep stickers i put up on wednesday..lived only for a day...sigh...they went hard and buffed alot of signs but also go lazy on some..perro and bob we need to re-establish our territory

Originally posted by welovevolve

yo frost, perro, dbd, whoever, i just got a whole bucket of paste, so, sometime next week we need to go put up some posters...

im down...ive never pasted before so it will be a learning experience. but i did just design a poster...theyre about the size of a piece of paper until i can get them blown up....

im off wed and thurs so maybe one of those days?

looks like we need to take back some signs in philly...i need to go on a big sticker mission

Originally posted by johndoe

these are cool, i usta print my own stickers with my own hello phrases as well. the thing that sucks about them tho, is that they wash off in the rain cuz printer ink isnt very strong, leaving it with a blank white sticker. u can see in the last flick water started to make the ink run already, but whatever.

yea yea... since them ones i got some spray varnish.. stope the rian gettin to the ink.. so all good now

stay up

ACTUALLY......

.....no i dont mind.

everytime you post here, you post then leave, haha, alot of people ask you questions, compliment, ask ya to drop an email, request a possible trade.

as i was telling orbit last night through aim, i told him you never look at any of the post's after you post your work. either that or you look at em and ignore em.

posted by res:

And i again, would like to request that THE FIEND would hit me up with an email,

for example

i just thought it was amusing. ive been askin tryin to get ahold of you for a while now too. in this thread and the "new sticker thread" i thought my post would catch your attention.;)

SO..... now that thats out of the way. how bout a trade?

Fair enough man... But I don't really come on here to chat or whatever, and hate posting without adding flicks... If people wana get intouch with me my e-mail address is clearly noted on my site www.the-fiend.co.uk , which is noted in my signature... And it's also on the 12oz e-mail thingy...

Don't mean to cause offence by not replying to peoples post's or anything...

iweeinthebath@hotmail.com

Do you guys use msn, cause I wanna talk about doing some overseas trading from your area to Australia. It's perfect sticker time, there hasn't been rain in so long, and when it does rain it's that light it doesnt fuck up my stickers.

Can anyone join 20 Deep or is there some level of skill required before hand?

bestucker@hotmail.com is my email if there's some new guy adding you to their MSN list.

ALRIGHT SO MY LIL BROTHER WAS WATCHING AMERICAN CHOPPER AND I SAW AN OBEY STICKER ON ONE OF THE PEICES OF MACHINERY. ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THE HELL THATS ABOUT shit i just typed that with the caps lock on o well to lazy to fix it