The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

i never heard of anyone getting arested for stickers...i just talked to some bum that i meet every once in awhile, and he likes the idea of stickers over graff because hes like "its mad quick and easy, and you aint gonna get no case for it"..haha so there you go.....putting up 100 isnt that hard, get them all ready and just walk until their gone..crush everything...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah my session on the usps site keeps on saying it timing out...i think im just gonna make a run to the post office today and pic some up, anyone have ne ideas on what to say to them if they question me. im not black so the rapper think prolly wont work, unless i shave and bleach my hair as well?:crazy:

Originally posted by cømmunist

this thread should be hotter, i guess people really dont bomb with stickers.. here's from tonight...

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/548/32780/p/586109_8045130362250264381_vl.jpg'>

hhaha that is pimp!

it'd be a good idea if u make a tyte ass shirt with that character... u know send it in to the tshirt company have em make the tshirt... make some tyte designs and sell the t shirts for like 10-15 dollars to people.... make some good money

Originally posted by albinomonkey

dang .... 4,000 stickers... i just now ordered 10

[my first time using stickers]

you only ordered 10?? come on man get greedy! not too greedy though, we dont want them to take away this service, even though it wouldnt effect me because i have enough stickers to last 3 lifetimes...

Re: yeah

Originally posted by theKEENone

nice hot stuff. what stickers do you use to just have those characters? they look clean. are they like vynil print? i wanna know.

thanks much.

All of those were just sticker paper man. Except for the Robots will kill. They made vinyles.

http://www.stickernation.net/images/photos/big_5402116047.jpg'>

I have an old character that looks just like that. A little different but, if I were to put up a sticker now of my old character, someone would say that I "bit" you...

AHHHH SHIT...

Anyways, good thread. Oh yeah, I caught several "good" stickers in my town a couple of days ago. Going to take flicks of it tomarrow. Seriously, no joke. Tomarrow. Umm.. Hopefully the weather doesn't suck tomarrow like it did today. (the 29th) Keep it up.

peace!

AMEK

Originally posted by DrSeusLives

http://www.stickernation.net/images/photos/big_5402116047.jpg'>

I have an old character that looks just like that. A little different but, if I were to put up a sticker now of my old character, someone would say that I "bit" you...

AHHHH SHIT...

Anyways, good thread. Oh yeah, I caught several "good" stickers in my town a couple of days ago. Going to take flicks of it tomarrow. Seriously, no joke. Tomarrow. Umm.. Hopefully the weather doesn't suck tomarrow like it did today. (the 29th) Keep it up.

peace!

AMEK

that is one of Fiend's stickers that i put up. It's not one of my own. His shit is fresh, Check it out at www.the-fiend.co.uk