The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
drseuslives....if your character was so good why did you stop making him? and lets see a flick of it i wanna see what it looks like...

So good? I stopped making "that" character because I've seen other characters that looked like mine. So I wanted to try something different. Ummm... I'm not sure if shit is up but try my old thread. It's probably on like page 11 by now or someshit. Ummm.. I made my very own thread like in September. That thread is entitled "MELK....MELK....MELK". Someshit like that. I swear to god I didn't bite. It's really an old character, I mean, that character was like from August/September. Uhhh.. I am pretty sure I am going back to that old character. I don't know, haven't decided really. I'll just see what's up with that "www.the-fiend.co.uk" guy. I'll talk to him, if he thinks our shit looks alike, I'll stop. No big deal, I have two "styles" of characters that I can do. Which I like, even though I am toy and I am going to develop my shit and it'll look better in like 5 years or so. Let me look for that character.

^SORRY FOR ALL THE TALK.

peace!

AMEK

Sorry guys...

Here's that old character I was talking about. I guess they dont look the same. Only the eyelids, headshape, and the way he did the arms...

http://www.stickernation.net/images/photos/big_5402116047.jpg'>

That other person.

http://amekone.250free.com/Characterr.jpg'>

My old character.

I just thought that they looked alike at first glance.

peace!

AMEK

well it all happened due to a few important factors....one, i had a run in with the law and i decided to tone my graffiti down a little because ive got a lot to risk and jail is the last place i need to be right now...so i started doing stickers only...then i stumbled upon the wooster collective and thought that the street art there was amazing, around the same time i traded with the fiend whos work influences mine...so i started doing characters and came up with him, i named him Bob randomly and it stuck..there ya go haha..