The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by KiSe

ghetto boys for life, i fucking want one of those stickers:yum: and if i dont get one ima send a million troops to die at whaur, damn it feels good to be a gangsta

edit: on a serious note you think you could hook me up with one?

yeah man ill send you a few, email me though because i cant email you and we'll set something up...

Originally posted by silvertongue

http://www.elimin8.net/12oz/gh9eI_rabble.jpg'>

quickie that i just put up.

man what the fucking fuck, you had to put yer freaking pasty sticker up over somebody's marker tag which happens to be over a fillin.. I don't know the spot, but on principal I think it goes, throwups go over tags & stickers, fillin's go over throws, pieces go over fillins. stickers are at the very bottom and belong on insides and by the magazine rack.

Originally posted by RubbeRBand

man what the fucking fuck, you had to put yer freaking pasty sticker up over somebody's marker tag which happens to be over a fillin.. I don't know the spot, but on principal I think it goes, throwups go over tags & stickers, fillin's go over throws, pieces go over fillins. stickers are at the very bottom and belong on insides and by the magazine rack.

boo hoo, there is no fillin in this picture thats the wall color, and so he put his sticker over a marker tag, if that writer wants that tag there enough, he'll do another one....just shut up..

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

boo hoo, there is no fillin in this picture thats the wall color, and so he put his sticker over a marker tag, if that writer wants that tag there enough, he'll do another one....just shut up..

Eat my shitt, I'm about to declare war on these sticker tards.

man you internet toys, I'm going to lay down some truthfullness for you. Now why won't I go out and do some creative buffing of those bob stickers, Ross from Friends® has a Posse. Man fuck that you're talking about sending me some mail order stickers, motherfucker, I'm serious, besides that I think it's wack. Now first thing your sticker ass ass comes on here and does is insult me and act hard with some fantasy shit. Sorry bad boy, Bob can't help you now. Ya know, next time I see some annoying piece of shit sticker, I'm going to give that idiot a shoe polish mustache.

man you internet toys, I'm going to lay down some truthfullness for you. Now why won't I go out and do some creative buffing of those bob stickers, Ross from Friends® has a Posse. Man fuck that you're talking about sending me some mail order stickers, motherfucker, I'm serious, besides that I think it's wack. Now first thing your sticker ass ass comes on here and does is insult me and act hard with some fantasy shit. Sorry bad boy, Bob can't help you now. Ya know, next time I see some annoying piece of shit sticker, I'm going to give that idiot a shoe polish mustache.

youre the one who started shit..heres the truth, id fuck you up in a second so just stop...and go ahead and put a "shoe polish" moustache on the next sticker you see, if your a real writer, you would know that shoe polish is toy. alright im done peace, im looking forward to laughing at your next reply, but im not wasting my time on you anymore.

you are a straight up idiot. i was with the kid i went over when i put that up. he told me to put it over it. you need to stick to your own goddamn buisness :crazy: