You ever have a feeling that you're going to die?

Scrabble

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm never parinoid about it. It's just a feeling I usually have. For example:

Walking down Lake St. bumpin the thumpin music in the ear muffins....when just all of sudden out of the blue I get this felling that I'm about miss a few years of freedom any second now. I keep walking though because I know i did nothing to deserve what I felt.

Guh, I think about death all the time, but i don't expect it, persay, nor do i welcome it. I've had 2 of my closest boys die in the past 2 years, and that shit's got me thinking about mortality and life in general a lot more. I've decided that i have far too much left to do to worry myself with the trivialities of death.

I don't understand how death can be such a taboo topic with some people either. People only fear what they don't know - and they don't know shit about death because they're afraid to talk about it.. kinda pointless if you ask me. I'm totally down to talk about death and shit whenever i get the chance. I like to know that the ideas i have about mortality and such aren't too farfetched, and that some people may or may not see things from my point of view.

I'm not religious, so count that out. Plus, i don't take too kindly to some of the ideas about death that major-worldly religions push - i'd rather believe what i want, and NOT get told i'm going to fry for eternity in hell on a regular basis.

I dunno.

Live it up while you can.

^^^Live it up while you can, and thats all you can do.

Concentrate on progression. Use the past as a guide for the future.

Accept that your plug can be pulled at any moment and take every chance possible to realize your dreams.

"Live in the now, look before you leap, and dont forget your roots like the tumbleweed..."-Noah23

Archived