i really am lazy... trust me

satnone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

rolemodel is WEAK

Originally posted by rolemodel

If there are 104 pics here then percentage wise I liked 20% of what was posted here and hated the other 80%. I pray that the good lord will rain buff paint on some of these atrocities, because a good portion of these cars were vicitimized.

yeah i think rolemodel has a problem.... every flick on here was nice. when you make a thread, 5% is good, and the other 95% is wack. please use this thread as an example of how all the threads should look. now go back to the yard, flick more wack shit, but do not post it cause noone gives a fuck. Mr. 'ill post whatever has a touch of paint on it' you suck. hated the other 80%.... dude id love to see what you hated, and what you liked. your fucking wack. im gonna make a thread of all wack shit just for you...

Re: rolemodel is WEAK

Originally posted by amish son

yeah i think rolemodel has a problem.... every flick on here was nice. im gonna make a thread of all wack shit just for you...

Damn, you are really in the dark. "every flick on here was nice". A post just for me? Would love to see that thread. I'm already inspiring you I see. That's a step in the right direction. That's "bitchin".

Question? How in the hell are you even able to gain access to the internet. I thought all the Amish used was candles.

How long will it be before I'm banned for speaking the truth and follow in the footsteps of all the others before me. As Ed Koch said in Style Wars..... "Time will tell"

Archived