The 3D pages.

NOUM

lets see yes IPP and ASAP, ummm NBC, UCM, i dont recall u writin GFK before we hated each other towards the end of last summer. ummmmmm fuck im pretty sure i remember cody coming up with one or two more crew names. RUD was one of them (Realistic Underground Dreams). i forgot if there were more tho. we all knew tho that cody kept changing his mind like john kerry when it came to choosing a name for himself. what was funny is how each of those "crew names" had at least 3 different things they stood for each. Nothing But Crime, Never Been Caught; Ultimate Chick Magnets, United Creative Minds, U-C-EM!?; Ghost Frieght Killaz. i always thought that was kinda funny.

as for elite unlike both of you two retards i realized that chick was a stupid fake graff ho before even having to meet her not so attractive self. at least as far as my knowledge goes nomak didn't allow her to walk all over him like you did mr enter. being how nomak was such a pimp and all; always coming up with graff names for the girl ur currently drilling and writing it all over the place for her so she will feel "special". thats right i know your game you cocky bitch! hahahahahaha!!! i got my eye on both of you!:eek: hahahahahahahahahaha! ya'll keep arguing so that way i can make fun of both of you and direct all the hate towards me instead of each other. im good at that.........:P

PS. sorry noum for contributing to the off-subject gibberish in your thread, that was just too funny for me to ignore. since i broke the page heres an old sketch i did a while back to get sumthin on the new page:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/Apr19019.jpg'>

that was the first sketch i did with the style i am currently stuck on

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Nomaq

... I can't believe you would bring up lil' things like me posting a painted 3D instead of a sketched one knowing I used to post sketched shit but found it useless when I can post the painted piece ...

I find painted pieces posted in a PAPERCHASE thread to be useless. I'm glad that you're proud of your accomplishments with 3D, I honestly am. Though if you continue to post in this thread please only post images of work on paper or canvas. If you want to share your wall painted works... start a thread in Brick Slayers.

And if you guys want to bitch at each other like school girls... have a slumber party and do it in person. Save your tough guy talk for then.

Originally posted by Joker

I find painted pieces posted in a PAPERCHASE thread to be useless. I'm glad that you're proud of your accomplishments with 3D, I honestly am. Though if you continue to post in this thread please only post images of work on paper or canvas. If you want to share your wall painted works... start a thread in Brick Slayers.

And if you guys want to bitch at each other like school girls... have a slumber party and do it in person. Save your tough guy talk for then.

hey, let me tell you something mister....i got a joker print in the mail yesterday, its all the hott

Originally posted by onesecondple

hey, let me tell you something mister....i got a joker print in the mail yesterday, its all the hott

Hey, thanks a lot. I guess that means FTHW has a few left. Not too shabby. Take good care of her... she might be worth a dollar or two more when I'm dead. Maybe three dollars more.

Originally posted by deceipt@Sep 28 2004, 05:30 AM

... heres an old sketch i did a while back to get sumthin on the new page: that was the first sketch i did with the style i am currently stuck on

No offense but that naked girl in the drawing at the top of the page looks like she has downs syndrome.

Archived