The 3D pages.

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEW TO THIS GET ME

like i say im new to this stuff never touched 3d and maybe thats the way i should stay for now but it was worth an effort if any most of these guys on here have been for ages posting pics of 3d art they have had time unlike a working man like me it was a quick sketch as well so less of the harness and more to the reality of things safe vareOner...tbf...cwf

Well the truth is no1 here can show you how to do 3D Style on a post!

But you have to Crawl 1st then Walk so 2D and 3D is just like that! You just have to have 2D letters down, I know it sucks you wanna be an ill piecer but all this takes dedication the more n more you practice with writers that are nice the faster you'll develop. So don't expect peeps to tell you how to do something on this site it's just rarely happens.

good piece nomaq. as for learning to do 3d....if u ask me, u really can't learn how to do it by reading shit. u just have to practice doing it. make sure the piece has deminsion. quit trying to get all crazy with all different shapes with twists n turns. keep it simple... i strarted doiung block letters...use a cube. get the shadows and shades right and i guess build from there. start simple...its ur best bet... and get a fucking better pencil case that looked like u used a fucking burnt stick to sketch. (thats for vare)

:cool:

Archived