The 3D pages.

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey wh@t I like wh@t you have shown. Its a bit busy and the 3d on the last one gets lost in the end of the piece. Never the less I do see where you are coming from on these and hope that you keep more coming. Its a fairly common saying around here but simpler is better.

Re: PSHHH

Originally posted by WH@T

GAH I knew it I suk... fuck....

haha nah man,the first two

are fresh it's just that it looks

like the last one was kind of

rushed through..keep it up..i'm

loving the green.

NOOOO!!!

hmm... the last one wasn't supposed to look rushed... it says "MULTISTYLE" so there are... multiple styles in it... it's not all 3D... but yeah... so I didn't forget the 3D part in it.. I left it out intentionally... I really didnt rush, but eh... if that's what it looks like... I might as well have huh...

*sigh* :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Originally posted by ciste

aekuts,

Its fairly interesting. Only problem is it looks too computer generated. A few of them look like they were just distorted in different ways here in there using Illustrator or something similar on a simple hand style.

If I'm wrong (which I dont think I am in this case), then dont listen to this.

In every one you have the hand style that you started out with, then added a bunch of distorted versions of it to fill up space and create a composition. It just doesnt look genuine. It looks like a "make cool 3D graffiti" tutorial from DeviantArt or something.

The only one that has a good style is the "stuck" one, and thats only the 'K'. If you want to use your computer and software to create letters, go ahead, but then take the generated image and print it out, and see if you can re-draw it by hand. If you can re-draw it, great, show us those, if you cant then its pointless because you most likely wont be able to paint it either.

I dont want to be a dick here but the thing thats really bothering me is the one thats supposed to be on lined paper looks like a decent job of making your computer generated sketch LOOK LIKE its on lined paper.

I dont know, sorry man, Im not into any of it.

EXACTLY

yo bless561... if u read my quote then ull see i didnt say he was biting at all, i was jus saying its similar (and that it is)....plus that zedz is one of many block type 3d that he does (he very very good)...i was jus showing wh@t some prime examples of work that he can work towards..

also word to hecz..keep them styles commin fella...

anyways peace yall...

Noum has mad skills, no reason to hate on his work. So what his style maybe close to totems, but they are way different in names and 3-D styles.Dont hate on NOUM hate on the people who write TOTEM and copy his name and style.

zork wtf are you talkin about? you sound like an idiot.... I'm not sayin Noum bites but your saying if you got a different name you ain't biting lol... you also say they are similar styles but then say his name and style are way different, that makes no sense, you just contradicted yaself.

And who the fuck writes totem and bites the style as well? Noone... not one person who I've seen so blatently bites someones name and work, it's fuckin unheard of bro. So shut up with ya one post and tryin to defend Noum, let him defend yaself cuz your post made you look like a moron... but maybe you wanted people to get that first impression of ya? Who knows...

Originally posted by JayFo

zork wtf are you talkin about? you sound like an idiot.... I'm not sayin Noum bites but your saying if you got a different name you ain't biting lol... you also say they are similar styles but then say his name and style are way different, that makes no sense, you just contradicted yaself.

And who the fuck writes totem and bites the style as well? Noone... not one person who I've seen so blatently bites someones name and work, it's fuckin unheard of bro. So shut up with ya one post and tryin to defend Noum, let him defend yaself cuz your post made you look like a moron... but maybe you wanted people to get that first impression of ya? Who knows...

Uhh, people were saying that Noum bits totem, I was saying that he doesnt bit anyone and has his own style. I was saying he might draw the same 3-D shapes but the 3-D is different than totems 3-D style. I wasnt making fun of him or anything.

Archived