The 3D pages.

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello.

NOUM-

How did you decide on your name? was it made for 3d? or did you just eventually start doing 3d? I hope that's not confusing. I am just curious what your style was like before 3d or if you just started with 3d.

HECZ-

I haven't forgotten your stickers, it's just been a crazy time and I lot of crap blah blah blah. So. Same question as above. Did you start writing hecz because you liked it's structure for 3d? What did your style look like before 3d, or did you do 3d from the begining.

..........im rambling.

and can i see some of your early work?

Skab.UEKurious

Bloodklot.

To answer you honestly Befor 3D all I did were simples I never even knew the difference between 3D and wild styles because i'm still new to this graff thing..5 years is nothing compared to half the cats that are out..I came up with the name "NOUM" while I was still with the name "SEAT" I was in my math class and my boy wanted me to make a name for him and he wanted the name "NOUN" so I was fucking around with that name for a while and messed up the N and made an M.."oh shit..thats a hot name" thats what I said..So from there I just dropped seat and started to Practice my noum pieces..iv'e been writing noum for exactly nine months because when I got the name it was the day of my cousins jr. ring dance.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d737b3127cce8ed900cad3550000001610'>

Re: Hello.

Originally posted by BloodKlot

HECZ-

I haven't forgotten your stickers, it's just been a crazy time and I lot of crap blah blah blah. So. Same question as above. Did you start writing hecz because you liked it's structure for 3d? What did your style look like before 3d, or did you do 3d from the begining.

..........im rambling.

and can i see some of your early work?

Skab.UEKurious

noum, since this is your thread I will delete this... but SkaB heres my early work!!

my 3-d basically derives from this throwie...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00235772f00000147.jpg'>

I like to do switch my styles around... heres my pannel stuff.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00235772f00000149.jpg'>

AdrenalinE>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00257923f00000025.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00296722f00000001.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00296722f00000003.jpg'>

noum, since this is your thread I will delete this...

Don't be silly bro..post what you want..that goes for everyone else,if youv'e seen some 3D or have some 3D that you would like to share don't be shy post it up..i'm hoping to get nomaq and a few others in here.

LETS GO.

Noum and Hecz

Thanks for your input. I've been playing around with 3d work for a little bit, mainly starting off with no black outline, two shades and small twist and turns, nothing to dramamtic. I like both of your styles and I hope some day I'll enter the third demension, until then I'll stick with my rotting characters and my beaten up style.

Thanks again for your replys

!?

it's a shame to bring the hate, but.

Noum I can't believe you've been trying to do 3d for so long and still so obviously lack originality in your work. Good design and compostion cannot be emulated, and when someone attempts to emulate it their work stands out like a sore thumb.

I saw one of your painted pieces and it actually looks like you got some technique down. But the colour scheme and the actual form of the piece were lame and bitten.

1. Your letters are poor. It's not that they are 3d, or more simple than wildstyle letters, it just obvious that you haven't gained an understanding of good letter-form. You'll notice that 3d masters like Delta, Totem and Daim all have particularly well-developed 2d letters as well. Their obvious experience with 2d letter-form shines through in their 3d pieces. So you may have been told a million times, and you may think that you're too cool to do 2d styles, but the fact that you have a poor concept of letter-form is something that keeps your shit bottom-rung.

2. Stop biting. The shapes and forms that you use to expand your pieces are hopeless bites, and the fact that they don't even come from your letters is an even bigger insult. And now to see you trying that stringy shit around your pieces in exactly the same way that totem has been doing for years is sickening.

3. I haven't attempted much 3d, but i know that it isn't hard to come up with big shapes sticking out of your shit in both 2d and 3d. It doesn't immediately make your stuff look cool, maybe it will fool a few toys here and there, but most heads will see right through it. Your pieces should look dope with just the letters, nothing else - and if you took everything off yours we know they wouldn't.

4. If you really want to get better at 3d, start doing some cool 2d letters and twisting them into a 3d persepctive.

5. The letters N, O, U and M are all so similar and simple. They just accentuate the obvious fact that you're scared of letters and can't be bothered developing any style.

I don't enjoy ripping into people, i'm no master, but this shit is insulting man. You do produce a LOT of work, but nowhere in that work have I seen anything original. I have seen hints at you trying to do your own thing, and that's cool - run with it and forget everybody else's stuff. You can draw influence from others, sure, but just quit pulling such blatant bites.

it's all good bloodklot..i'm hoping to see some of your stuff in this thread soon bro.

Frost-BK Iv'e been breaking for about 7 years now..still going strong..lol..

lewis You need to host your things befor you post them bro.. NOUM RECOMENDS <--

ODS-1 I missed the joke in that one..thanks for the shout though.

OptimusPrime i'm feeling that style bro..How about some more.

cam..who the fuck are you?!..lol j/k..it's cool bro I see where your coming from but to jump to the "biting" b.s is really funny because I see no point in biting..thats almost as releving as pushing my hand in a blender home boy..sit back and relax..I have nothing against 2d and wild style it's just that some people should stick to what they are good at and i'm not going to do a wild style because thats not me,you talk so good game but all your saying is blahblahblah..sit back and relax home boy..thanks for posting in the 3D pages..please come again.

Archived