The 3D pages.

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by KiSe

your getting better with 3D, but concentrate more on letter structure instead of big extruding shapes.

try to keep the letters consistant, look at the S and then the A, the S has a thin structure to it and the A is big and fat.

Keep em similar, and let them flow don't try to make them complex, just do simple 3D letters and then warp them a little, the arrows should have somthing to do with the composistion, not just to place them anywhere to fill up room.

Keep practicing just plain letters and it will come together.

You don't have to take this advice from me, hell ive only been doing 3D's for like 3 weeks now, but i know a little bit about what i'm doing

thanks kise, ill be working on that for the days coming.

ps. abort, that shit's hot.

Hey Noum,

I want you to try something real quick. Try doing your 3D without any sharp angles. Try to keep everything rounded and organic. I just want to see what you come up with. Dont take it as a bash, Im just seeing some potential in some of your stuff that I think you should expand on. One of the killers in doing 3D is doing the angled bend thing.

Originally posted by OptimusPrime

still workin on it.

not like it really fuckin matters though.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/p332f297cb5719b7908ccdb958836ba3c/fafd330c.jpg'>

you should stick to flat letters, get them up to scratch then work on the 3-d. anyone can bust out a load of big arrows and 3d twirls but the 3-d kings have the sweet letters and the 3-d is an addded bonus...

Originally posted by type R

how about something you actually painted? do you? i'm curious to see if you can translate this onto a wall.

Sorry to burst your bubble home boy but everything I sketch I can paint..this is paper chase not brick slayers,but here ya go.

Noum:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d610b3127cce8dcc80e0155c0000001610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d610b3127cce8dcc86fd15420000001610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d731b3127cce8e6933a9c0230000001610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d731b3127cce8e69313341880000001610'>

Originally posted by NOUM

Sorry to burst your bubble home boy but everything I sketch I can paint..this is paper chase not brick slayers,but here ya go

in case your stupid ass didnt notice, i said i was just curious, and not talking shit. and if you want to be technical, your shading and value on some of those isnt exactly "correct". chill the fuck out paperboy.

yo type dont trip boy he didnt say it ina offensive way so dont take it like that hes just porving to you thats hes done his shit on walls so dont shit

so lets make this faster

toad:post your shit

type:no fuck you toy

TOAD:ok the dont talk shit

type:NO fuck you paper boy

toad:battle thread

shut up. i've gotten into it with you guys before, and i really dont feel like doing it again. and as for that made up conversation, do you have split personalities or something? that never took place between me and you, nor will it ever. if you want to "battle yo" , it sure as fuck will not be on the internet.

Originally posted by KiSe

wow this 5th page is off to a wonderful start! type r, noum wasnt starting shit, whats so wrong with "sorry to burst your bubble".. its justa figure of speech, settle down and dont ruin this thread

ok fine.whatever you say. the way he worded it was like i was calling him out, i'm glad all of his boys are here to stick up for him. i'll stay outta the thread, and he can keep posting his totem jocks. ok?

You are a sad case.

Post a flick or get the fuck out.

p.s. Now i'm being an asshole.

p.s. i could give a fuck.

if you painted more than a few dinky wannabe 3d walls, you would understand that, especially in my situation, posting one's own shit wouldnt be the best idea. its out there though, those who need to know, do...those who dont, dont. i could care less about you, my original post was just a question, and i was not the only one who turned it into more. drop it, fine. beef with me, fine. i dont care.

What are you talking about?..if you wanna talk to me im me,don't waist ravens space on posting jiberish.

i dont want to talk to you, i was merely defending what i said. i am done with this, i'm not going to beef or battle on the internet. that is gay.

Post a flick or get the fuck out.

ps. being an internet tough guy is not impressive. the end.

Archived