The 3D pages.

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mizu-oner

yo noum are those fliks pics of your boys? those pieces are pretty cold! i also like the first painted piece you posted on page 4.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

-----

a lil contribution per request, i had these in my 3d thread a while back, this is all i got for 3d sketches scanned on my comp

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d709b3127cce8f79a828ccf10000001610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d709b3127cce8f79af220d500000001610'>

kinda small but thats the gay image host...i want fat cap back

whats up people, i have been checkin out alot of 3d lately, been perfectin my flat 3d shit, im pretty good with it, but im starting to try 3d like all of yalls...i would like to ask my art teacher at school if she has any books on 3d like this, but i dont know how i would go about describing it, so if any of yall can help, what type of 3d is this, is it like multiple perspective type stuff or what? im gonna check the library too, so if any of you guys know any books on 3d it would help alot...peace

I know there are books on perspective, and thats all 3D letters are but just warped a little. If your just starting out with 3D's just work on 2 point perspective, and if you dont know how to do that ask your art teacher, and if he/she doesnt know the he/she is a stupid mother fucker.

Originally posted by .:wizo:cdc:.

whats up people, i have been checkin out alot of 3d lately, been perfectin my flat 3d shit, im pretty good with it, but im starting to try 3d like all of yalls...i would like to ask my art teacher at school if she has any books on 3d like this, but i dont know how i would go about describing it, so if any of yall can help, what type of 3d is this, is it like multiple perspective type stuff or what? im gonna check the library too, so if any of you guys know any books on 3d it would help alot...peace

not to be a dick here, but oh well.

to start if you need to ask this kind of question you are not ready to be playing around with 3d. if you mention 3d graffiti to an art teacher, unless they are a writer themselves, they will look at you like you are from another planet.

they can teach you about perspective and light. if you progress your 2d to a full understanding of each letter out there and get that much help from your art teacher in a while you will be ready to tackle 3d. at that point it will require less effort to come up with better and more diverse styles. (look at noum, all his shit looks the same, no matter what word he is using. his jumping into 3d too early shows[even if he wont admit it to himself])

Originally posted by ERIZENO

(look at noum, all his shit looks the same, no matter what word he is using. his jumping into 3d too early shows[even if he wont admit it to himself])

When did I ever say I didn't jump to 3D?..and you know why all my shit looks alike..because it's my style..if i'm doing a different name it doesn't resemble anything else of mines unles I want it to.

Originally posted by ERIZENO

not to be a dick here, but oh well.

to start if you need to ask this kind of question you are not ready to be playing around with 3d. if you mention 3d graffiti to an art teacher, unless they are a writer themselves, they will look at you like you are from another planet.

they can teach you about perspective and light. if you progress your 2d to a full understanding of each letter out there and get that much help from your art teacher in a while you will be ready to tackle 3d. at that point it will require less effort to come up with better and more diverse styles. (look at noum, all his shit looks the same, no matter what word he is using. his jumping into 3d too early shows[even if he wont admit it to himself])

first of all, i wanna learn about that kind of 3d before actually trying to do some nice shit, right now im just trying to get the basic lighting and stuff figured out, not really trying to incorporate it into my 3d yet, when i asked my teacher about 3d i never mentioned graffiti once, so yea, i asked my teacher if she had any books or anything about 3d in general, but she said she didnt.....i think that is bullshit cuz she is a art teacher, an art teacher has to have some kind of reference when teaching, today we watched a video and they were showing some bullshit about 1 point perspective, i already am really good with one point perspective, but im still learning, but like....i wanna learn the basic shit, like very beginner shit about the type of 3d that lets say, DAIM uses, just wondering what kind of 3d that is, like 2 point perspective or 3 point or somethin like that,....i would really appreciate any input from you guys....thanks..

P.S. i did some shit with pencil colors that im gonna try to get flicks of, my boy has to scan it or take a picture or somethin, its just like different color blocks, tryin to get basic shit down

man, i was all pissed off when i wrote that. funny !!

thats kinda what i was saying. try working on simple shapes ... boxes and balls .. light and shadow. at the same time work on simple flat letters. as you progress your understanding of both of those letters and shapes you will know light and perspective and be able to combine them and get more out of it. if you start using letter in 3d form without knowing flat letters work will suffer and look shitty !!

daim started with 2d the same as the rest of us ... he has progressed his understanding and evolved to the daim we think of now.

So..Noum..wanna hook a sweep mafioso up as you did Shor? eh? lol..it'd be appreciated if you did, if not it's alll good. I'm trying 3d shit now and I'm just trying basic letters with different 3d and shapes...

Peace to all the crazy hotness on here.

Also, net beef is stupid, Noum just said he painted his own shit, Type R is the type of writer who wants to keep his name a secret, as we all do, and he took what Noum said the wrong way. So, peace to both of you, and hopefully this shit can end soon..

whats up all, these are my attempts at 3d, i have been messin with it a bunch on other paper and shit, but this is whats on my computer, its nothin complicated just try shit out.....gimme some pointer if you dont mind, and yea, i suck at coloring with pencil colors..

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00361136f00000013.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00361136f00000017.jpg'>

yea i fucked up pretty bad on both of em, but im just learnin and i wanted pointers, and yea i know that all of yall are better then me, so i dont really expect a ton of like good comments, anyways peace....

hey you gotta start somewhere, and the bottom one isnt too terrible. and with the boxes, try to make boxes over the horizon line, instead of just ones at the bottom

im not so good with words so maybe this will illistrate it..

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00366660f00000015.jpg'>

and try to incorporate more angles into your letters, and maybe try 2 point perspective...

ill delete that horrible waste of websapce after u reply and see what i mean. keep at it

Archived