The 3D pages.

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/shor/Im003769.jpg'>

shitty angelfire host, but i just want to know what is thought upon this 3D sketch of mine.. i dunno what to think, its my 3rd... i did the other 2 today as well but i didnt take the pictures.. but i thought i would try some 3D.. i know parts of it are off and outlining isnt all good in some spots.. but overall is the shading and shitnot alright on it?

thanks ;o)

Originally posted by shor

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/shor/Im003769.jpg'>

shitty angelfire host, but i just want to know what is thought upon this 3D sketch of mine.. i dunno what to think, its my 3rd... i did the other 2 today as well but i didnt take the pictures.. but i thought i would try some 3D.. i know parts of it are off and outlining isnt all good in some spots.. but overall is the shading and shitnot alright on it?

thanks ;o)

SHADING IS THERE, JUST NEED TO WORK ON THE LETTERING....OVERALL PRACTICE MAKES ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT...KEEP PRACTICING...

your getting better with 3D, but concentrate more on letter structure instead of big extruding shapes.

try to keep the letters consistant, look at the S and then the A, the S has a thin structure to it and the A is big and fat.

Keep em similar, and let them flow don't try to make them complex, just do simple 3D letters and then warp them a little, the arrows should have somthing to do with the composistion, not just to place them anywhere to fill up room.

Keep practicing just plain letters and it will come together.

You don't have to take this advice from me, hell ive only been doing 3D's for like 3 weeks now, but i know a little bit about what i'm doing

Archived